Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Squirrell trying to get a nut
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale- $8450
03 R1 Bld/Red Flame SE -Immaculate condition !! Scrubbed after EVERY ride. Adult owned and Maintained - This bike has never seen water or rain.
All Factory maintainance done with paperwork to prove . Have all receipts. Highly programable tailight integrator, Zero Gravity Dark Smoked Screen , Anodized resevior caps. Other than that this bike is all stock, and comes with all original parts. Comes with 2 yrs of 3 yr transferable factory warranty and prepaid maintainance ( 2 more visits left ) which includes ALL recomended maintainance, not just oil changes.
This bike is SWEET and was babied. If you are looking for a bargain, this is not for you. If you are loking for a slightly used, better than showroom condition bike, PM me and we can arrange a showing...

Attachments

·
shoot first and shoot fast
2,933 Posts
Ok, I just deleted a bunch of posts from this thread. READ THE RULES.

It seems to be the same people time and time again starting crap when they dont like peoples prices. If you guys want to be restricted from accessing the marketplace section it can be arranged. The next "attack" regarding the price of this bike will have consequences. For those that dont care then post away.

Please have a little respect and let the guy sell his bike without insulting him just because your personal belief is he is asking too much. THANK YOU

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
oisR1 said:
Ok, I just deleted a bunch of posts from this thread. READ THE RULES.

It seems to be the same people time and time again starting crap when they dont like peoples prices. If you guys want to be restricted from accessing the marketplace section it can be arranged. The next "attack" regarding the price of this bike will have consequences. For those that dont care then post away.

Please have a little respect and let the guy sell his bike without insulting him just because your personal belief is he is asking too much. THANK YOU
Sent you a PM.

BTW cookinman, that price is way too high. Perhaps you should lower it. My friend sold his 03' R1 same condition as yours for $7500 last October.

P.S. oisR1, please don't delete this post

·
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the input. Why are you trying to "help " so much? Are you interested in buying it, or just wish to offer advice?
It hits the auto trader here tomorrow, so I'll check the response and gauge it from there. Thanks for the opinion, but I am SURE the market in Utah and South Florida are alittle different. I will take my chances and go from there.

·
Formley known as slutty
5,183 Posts
There are alot of helpfull people on here and others that are not....

In my 02. you will proably do better selling it locally or maybe through ebay, or cycletrader.

good luck.
you gonna buy an 04

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
Cookinman said:
Thanks for the input. Why are you trying to "help " so much? Are you interested in buying it, or just wish to offer advice?
It hits the auto trader here tomorrow, so I'll check the response and gauge it from there. Thanks for the opinion, but I am SURE the market in Utah and South Florida are alittle different. I will take my chances and go from there.
I used to live in Hawaii for 29 years as well. The market there is strong too, prices there are the same here.

Low Retail: $6,510
Average Retail: $8,565

These are the values in your area from N.A.D.A. And they don't care where you live.

Look, I'm just trying to help you out, not start an argument. Good luck selling it.

Here is a free bump.:hellobye

·
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
slutty22 said:
There are alot of helpfull people on here and others that are not....

In my 02. you will proably do better selling it locally or maybe through ebay, or cycletrader.

good luck.
you gonna buy an 04
Yes
sent ya a PM
Thanks.

·
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
r1-superstar said:
I used to live in Hawaii for 29 years as well. The market there is strong too, prices there are the same here.

These are the values in your area from N.A.D.A. And they don't care where you live.

Look, I'm just trying to help you out, not start an argument. Good luck selling it.

Keep the free bump to yourself pal. I know the value, and am quite capable of looking up NADA values. Did you think I just made a # up, or that I was a desperate kid who needed the $ so bad I would just drop my Drawers? :butt Giventhe superior condition, I think $8450 is a good starting point.
Thanks
Bye:finger

·
Registered
633 Posts
r1-superstar said:

FYI, the west coast goes off of Kelly Blue Book which differs a bit from NADA. Speaking of the west coast, your bike price would be decent out here. Then again, we pay a lot more for any vehicle out here. Not arguing either just offering a little info.

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
Cookinman said:
Keep the free bump to yourself pal. I know the value, and am quite capable of looking up NADA values. Did you think I just made a # up, or that I was a desperate kid who needed the $ so bad I would just drop my Drawers? :butt Giventhe superior condition, I think $8450 is a good starting point.
Thanks
I hope that you get what you are asking for it, but realistically, that figure is really high.

You got it. No more posts from me............"Supe" is now backing down.:bow

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Cookinman said:
Thanks

Hey..now, You're not gonna sell anything here being rude.. Supe, was just trying to be informative, take a chill pill...

P.S. Your price is WAY high, but good luck selling it.

·
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the opinion. There was a little previous antagonistic banter that was deleted by a mod, (shoulda seen the PM's ) but I agree... Never going to get anywhere being rude. Ad clearly states this is NOT for bargain hunters. I have a local offer at 8.1 this AM and if nobody topps by this PM it is sold...
Thanks for the input...
All the 04' available locally are spoken for, so I thought I stood a better than avg. shot at not having to drop my drawers...

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
Dude just the warranty is worth buying this bike, you should put it on ebay also

1 - 20 of 21 Posts