Cuz i Can
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant find it on there web page, so please help:confused:

·
Cuz i Can
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i am looking for the exact place on the website. I have looked thru the site and cant find the 369 nitor kit anywhere:confused:

·
Super Moderator
8,670 Posts
Call them and ask for Shane :)

He's a real nice guy, so nice in fact Bert is trying to get with him but Shane isn't that "way".

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Here is all the info.... www.tobefast.com is being completely re-done ... the opening date of the new website will be the first few weeks of November... I might not have done the kits on the old site... :crash .. sorry about that... The kits are in stock...

Just imagine another 20 to 40 horsepower in just 2 hours! That’s the reality of our Dry Nitrous Kit For Fuel Injected Motorcycles. Flip the switch to activate the nitrous and turn your horn button into a horsepower button. Our kit comes complete with all wiring. Most will plug directly into your stock wire harness. The MPS Dry Nitrous Kit was designed to easily increase horsepower of a four cylinder fuel injected motorcycle. By allowing the nitrous to pass the fuel injection sensors in the air box the factory fuel injection can compensate with more fuel for small shots of nitrous. These Dry Nitrous Kits exploit that ability and yield between 20 and 40 horsepower. They are strictly for fuel injected motorcycles. The MPS Dry Nitrous Kit For Fuel Injected Motorcycles is for use in closed course competition events only and are not for use on any public street or highway.

Easy 2 Hour Installation

Complete Installation Instructions

Stealth Horn Button Activation

2.5 lb. Nitrous Bottle

Push In Fittings

3 Different Power Levels

EZ Nozzle Mounts

You'll want to get a 12" braided steel line to go from the bottle to the solenoid.... Other options we have are all new

Greggs Customs billet bottle clamps

Bottle Gauge and fitting mount...

I can also have a simple bracket made to mount the bottle from your passenger peg at the proper angle....

Let me know if you need anything..

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
Now, that's what I call service. :iamwithst :bow to spiderman.

·
Cuz i Can
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn that is awsome thanks so much :bow :thumbup :yesnod :jump :rock

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
krazyskillz said:
damn that is awsome thanks so much :bow :thumbup :yesnod :jump :rock
No problem.. we just put a kit on ducatiwv's bike and it rocks...! The kits are in stock.. :)

Attachments

·
Frank the Tank RPTB
6,226 Posts
Those guys did an Awesome job...I really like it.....I highly recommend the kit....I very nice kick in the Pants, when you need it......lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts