Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
live life, taste death
83 Posts
I want to know how many guys belong to this squad, I have yet to see anyone in here. You're the first one I've seen post!

·
My R1 Ra Run Run My R1 Run Run
740 Posts
Hey guyssss, Edmonton, Alberta here !!!

I've always popped my head in here once in a blue moon and never see no action. Would kind of be koooo to set up some 'lil Canada West crew. Need a emblem fohhh sure!

Throw some thoughts and ideas out there!

An obvious solution would be the following, remove the Minnesota, make it into a circular decal (the cirle being the moon and spiff the moon up a bit and wrap 'Canada.West.Timberwolves' around the moon or something else. Photoshop anyone? , I dont have it anymore:

Attachments

·
live life, taste death
83 Posts
That sounds cool. I don't have photoshop either :no but maybe a buddy of mine could do it if no one else has it. I think I saw on another thread someone suggest the timberwolf howling at a yamaha moon :fork
Thoughts? :dunno

·
740 Posts
That sounds cool. I don't have photoshop either :no but maybe a buddy of mine could do it if no one else has it. I think I saw on another thread someone suggest the timberwolf howling at a yamaha moon :fork

Thoughts? :dunno
I like the howling at a Yammy symbol as the moon. Can still have the moon with the symbol layed over it but slightly faded into the mix, that would look sharp !!!

·
740 Posts
So anybody else in this squad? :dunno
Honestly until I posted here I always dropped in once in a while and there was never no action.

I think we almost the only ones. Its got to start somewhere you know. I think we got a good start with the emblem ideas. Just need a photoshopper to whip up the basic idea.

You know I have a lot of time off here due to my injury. I'll see if I can dig up Photoshop CS3 and install it and spend some time roughin' it out.

·
live life, taste death
83 Posts
Honestly until I posted here I always dropped in once in a while and there was never no action.

I think we almost the only ones. Its got to start somewhere you know. I think we got a good start with the emblem ideas. Just need a photoshopper to whip up the basic idea.

You know I have a lot of time off here due to my injury. I'll see if I can dig up Photoshop CS3 and install it and spend some time roughin' it out.
That's great, except for the injury part! We also need to fit in R1-101 somewhere. I wonder if two decals qualify as a bulk purchase for a discount! :dundun: :scared :dollar

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey guys, in Vancouver with a 2002 R1 here, never seemed to be much going on in this section. We'll have to see how many come over from BCSB (as I did) to link here.

·
Super Moderator
24,193 Posts

Very true. Most of the squadrons that got started back up, did so by getting some general conversation going, and then posting a signup thread. From that, they nominated a CO (who picks any other positions needed to organize things) and went from there.

A couple of the stateside squadrons have been doing pretty well, making events and track days a regular occurrence (Dragon Squadron and Venom Squadron).

Let me know if there is something I can do to help.

·
740 Posts
maybe I will leave a note in www.bcsportbikes.com
That would be a BIG HELP bro!!! :thumbup

Very true. Most of the squadrons that got started back up, did so by getting some general conversation going, and then posting a signup thread. From that, they nominated a CO (who picks any other positions needed to organize things) and went from there.

A couple of the stateside squadrons have been doing pretty well, making events and track days a regular occurrence (Dragon Squadron and Venom Squadron).

Let me know if there is something I can do to help.
Thanks for the input man, appreciate the offer!!!

·
live life, taste death
83 Posts
Timberwolves R1-101 logo

My buddy did some work on a logo for me and this is it. It would be round with "Timberwolves R1-101" around it but what does everyone think? :dunno I think it looks good!! :cool:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,193 Posts
My buddy did some work on a logo for me and this is it. It would be round with "Timberwolves R1-101" around it but what does everyone think? :dunno I think it looks good!! :cool:
I like it! :thumbup

·
740 Posts
I like it! :thumbup
Its ok. I thought I originally had a rockin' idea but it seems like it just got thrown to the side.

In time I'll get photoshop out and do it up on my own. Best way to get things done I guess.

·
Super Moderator
24,193 Posts
Its ok. I thought I originally had a rockin' idea but it seems like it just got thrown to the side.

In time I'll get photoshop out and do it up on my own. Best way to get things done I guess.
I liked the face of your wolf, but the silhouette of the howling wolf with the Yamaha symbol in the background was pretty neat, in my opinion.

Now maybe the face of your wolf and maybe one eye being the Yamaha symbol ( a la Miss Landry ) would be something!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts