Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
stuntin aint easy
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys i ride with the mtl maniacs i know most people dont know who we are but we are a new group of guys who stunt and play around like most we are not to great but anyways with that said a news company asked some of us to do an interview on dangerous ridin they said they would tape us and ask us some q's on it and they wouldnt reveal our identitys i said no for me but some guys want to do it i guess they r attention whores am i wrong in not doin the interview because i think itll make the sport look worse like they did with the abc broadcast in the south let me know what you think

·
stuntin aint easy
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the compliment i dont know if they will portray us as reckless drivers am i right not to do the interview or should i go along with it?

·
Registered
633 Posts
I think you're right. I mean it doesn't matter what your friends say, when they air the footage they're going to piece together certain comments, throw in their 2 cents, and who you guys stunting around like mad men - even if it didn't happen that way. Do you think they would put a positive spin on it? Probably not. Hopefully it won't be too bad.:dunno

·
stuntin aint easy
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats what i thought but one guy said itll be good publicity?? not too sure

·
stuntin aint easy
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i guess they have enough on all the harley gangs up here and they want to bash us

·
Dis Microphone Explodes
3,064 Posts
hey man did you buy your bike @ chicoine?

and i don't think i got your pm a few weeks ago because my inbox was full :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts