·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We want to do this sometime in November before it gets too cold for us South Florida folks.

The ride will leave Ft. lauderdale in the morning shooting straight up US27 to the accident site where we will reflect for a few minutes and pay our respects and we will continue around the lake and back down.

No foolish riding, excessive speeding, stunting, etc is wanted. We will have our opportunity to act a fool after the ride at our stunt spot.

Please abide by these requests.

·
Una Caterva, Una Pugna
34,147 Posts
If I didn't live in the land of the ice and snow I'd be there in a heartbeat. Hope you get a good turnout and a nice day for your ride. :yesnod

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
Sundays work best for me, but with local Dolphinatics, Sunday may create conflict. I wlll adjust my schedule for any day except 11/8 (Saturday) because the wife has me going to the Thunder Road Concert!

PS
**I SECOND THE MOTION**
This ride should not be about "SPEED" or "STUNTING"! The ride should be about remembering our fallen friend! As Moto stated earlier the plan is to end up at the stut spot after the ride. By all means the more the merrier, but let's just all use our heads and make this a fun safe ride.

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure will Earache. Thanks again for everything bro!

·
Banned
706 Posts
:( Sorry to hear, the loss of one of our own. My condolences.:(

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so far it looks like the last weekend in November or sometime in December then. Yamahog is out for the 8th and Dragon is out for the 16 and 17

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah but i think the Miami Picnic is gonna be one of those days

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
Moto don't go too crazy over the date because no matter when you do it, there will be people who cannot attend.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts