Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol

TUESDAY 25TH OCTOBER 2005

It appeared that Sete Gibernau's biggest mistake in Sunday's Turkish Grand Prix was to run wide while leading on lap 6 - forcing him to cross a gravel trap before rejoining down the order - costing him any chance of race victory.

However, with Gibernau seen making a last-minute tyre change on the grid, was his real mistake actually much earlier...?!

Sete Gibernau was seen making a last minute tyre change on the grid in Turkey… six laps later he made a mistake while leading, ran through a gravel trap and went on to finish just fourth.

Attachments

·
I rocked in Iraq
889 Posts
How can anyone hate Rossi? I am loving the Gibernau cartoon! This has got to be the greatest MotoGP season ever!

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YzRacer212 said:
How can anyone hate Rossi?
We need to ask PyRo1509... :dunno

·
L'GO MY EGGO
2016 Victory Magnum, 2015 KTM 1290 SA
3,050 Posts
PyRo1509 said:
someone stop the pain....
If I was a Biaggi fan I'd hate him too, the real question is how can anybody be a Biaggi fan? Unless they enjoy the whole roman emperor thing. Maybe his favorite movie is Alexander........not there is anything wrong with that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.