Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· #%^@$%^ Bike Thieves!
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys looking for a favor from anyone with a connection faster then what I am on atm. We are out at sea so when I do have a connection, it is slow as hell and spotty to boot. I need to order an new chain and sprockets for my bike. Had a local shop misadjust the chain before I left for this deployment and I didn't catch it fast enough before it did damage to the current chain.

So i was hoping if anyone found them selves with a little free time, they might be able to pull up some links for me ? :)

Im thinking a DID chain 530, and some stealth sprockets.

If anyone finds some time and can help out it would be great thanks! :)

· GvillefloridaR1
671 Posts
I wanted stealth sprockets also but I "heard" they are very heavy.... witch they "say" they are not but a VERY trusted source told me so.. renthal is by far the best over alll made sprocket. If you wanted a color "I" would go with vortex. www.vortexracing.com I found a few I like on there... I am in the middle of deciding if I want to go +2 in the rear... So I first wantes stealh for the look and I called mccoy and they are out of the red and black and it will be up to 6months till they get more.. As far as I know they are the only U.S. dealer as far as they say... So if you want stealh you have to go thru them..lol :sneaky:

· #%^@$%^ Bike Thieves!
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn and red was what i wanted. thanks for the info though. now i need to figure out what chain i need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.