Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
31,561 Posts
Elinster said:
I found a guy that is an engineer, not some tech that replaces LED's. He'll do any dash no matter what, he just did me friends ZX-12 gauge cluster....and we all know they don't have LED's. So he just put them in, dash looks awesome now. The guy goes by Rocket-Doc check out his site. www.Rocket-doc.com
looks like only ilumiglo "type" gauges that have always been avaliable at pimpgauges.com.
cant see where on his site that he does for eg 1998 r1s in led??

·
2WheeLife.com
1,882 Posts
Its propably the same thing I did to my truck. I took all the switches that light up apart(door locks, windows, head light etc.) and replaced all the light bulbs with LEDs. You have to run a resistor to ground so you dont blow them out, they only draw about 25 mA. Heres a pic, its not too good, I'll post better ones tonite.

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
elegalryder said:
Its propably the same thing I did to my truck. I took all the switches that light up apart(door locks, windows, head light etc.) and replaced all the light bulbs with LEDs. You have to run a resistor to ground so you dont blow them out, they only draw about 25 mA. Heres a pic, its not too good, I'll post better ones tonite.
AmI seeing well?

You got naaaaaawz in the truck?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts