Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Fate is for the lazy
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I decided to keep my '01 instead of buying the '04. She's still sexy and runs great. As a consolation, I spruced up the old girl with some number plates from Tapeworks. I've attached some before and after pics.

Whatcha think?

· Fate is for the lazy
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lobo86 said:
Looks great!! How long did it take and how tough was it? I was looking at the front and rear number plates from Tapeworks as well!
Thanks, Lobo. I ordered the front and rear number plates and the small silver R1 logos from Kit #4195. With shipping, the entire order came out to $89, and I got it in just a few days. It took me a couple of hours to apply everything, because I was really anal about cleaning the surface and aligning the strips.

Like those guys with riced-out Civics that have kanji written all over them, I really believe stickers make my bike faster!!! :p :lol