Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Draggin chest hairs since 2008
1,319 Posts
Although that is the worst looking bike I have ever seen, that price 2700$ is really cheap. Somethings gotta be up with that

1,319 Posts
Usually the scams are like, I am in Africa studying to be a doctor but the Bike is Iowa, send me a cashier's check and I will send the bike to you lol.

I didnt know, sorry.

But someone should test this guy. The ad says he is in FL. Id ask exactly where in FL he is, after he replies, say you live 20 minutes from there and would like to continue the transaction in person. LOL

· Sup
17,846 Posts
Usually the scams are like, I am in Africa studying to be a doctor but the Bike is Iowa, send me a cashier's check and I will send the bike to you lol.

I didnt know, sorry.

But someone should test this guy. The ad says he is in FL. Id ask exactly where in FL he is, after he replies, say you live 20 minutes from there and would like to continue the transaction in person. LOL

I can't see what the bike looks like because the my internet won't let me. But if it happens to be the chrome pic with girl in it, then I would also say this guys is filthy rich to sell it for that cheap. Even if it isn't a wrecked one is worth more than that. I bet money on the fact that it's a scam.:yesond

· Cheating death in the "D"
21,182 Posts
san diego craigslist > north SD county > motorcycles/scooters

This posting has been flagged for removal

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

:hammer: :lol :lol :lol

· Banned
31,992 Posts
dunno why i bothered, but i'll post up the pics here for those that wanna see before it's removed.... nice yoshi pipes too.:hammer: (thats what the knob called them in the description).:nforc:

Attachments

1,319 Posts
RON, stop your lying brother. We know you sent him a email requesting more pics and his bottom line price. You were ready trade your R1 for that sexy, thing...:ugh

· Sup
17,846 Posts
dunno why i bothered, but i'll post up the pics here for those that wanna see before it's removed.... nice yoshi pipes too.:hammer: (thats what the knob called them in the description).:nforc:

Good lord. Yeah even though that chrome R1 is ugly as sin. It's also exspensive as sin too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.