1,948 Posts
i did this and couldnt be happier, free bump for an awesome sponsor :D

·
My R1 eats sushi
148 Posts

·
Pays for everything. EVERTHING
1,948 Posts
Guys this mail in rebate Ripnr6 is talking about is 40 bucks off their already low price... lemme say again 40 bucks off!!! so now you're looking at under 208 bucks out of pocket SHIPPED on a SET of q3's... c'mon you CAN NOT BEAT THAT!

I'm ordering my second set in the next two weeks or so.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys this mail in rebate Ripnr6 is talking about is 40 bucks off their already low price... lemme say again 40 bucks off!!! so now you're looking at under 208 bucks out of pocket SHIPPED on a SET of q3's... c'mon you CAN NOT BEAT THAT!

I'm ordering my second set in the next two weeks or so.

Feels like extreme couponing lol. They're rebate pushes it over the top for sure!

Paul H.

·
Registered
20 Posts
maybe i will buy another set much sooner than planed. last set of Q3's cost me only $210.usd shipped. :)

got to love price matching.

play each online store ageist each other for better pricing. :flex:
power of the buyer.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
maybe i will buy another set much sooner than planed. last set of Q3's cost me only $210.usd shipped. :)

got to love price matching.

play each online store ageist each other for better pricing. :flex:
power of the buyer.

is it 210 after rebate ? if that's before rebate - I'm in.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What is the link now? It's just blank for me
Not sure what happened to the link.....looked pretty terrible when I went to edit it here just now, so I just put a link to the Dunlop tire size page. Click on the sizes you want and then the tire. I think they went up like $5 total for a set but still stupid cheap. Click here to shop them by size: http://www.ronayers.com/Tire-Size-C178.aspx

Thanks!

Paul H.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey mate
not related to the tyre special but wondering if youd ship to australia?...i need some basic clutch and headlight replacment parts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey mate
not related to the tyre special but wondering if youd ship to australia?...i need some basic clutch and headlight replacment parts
We sure do sir. We actually ship a few to Australia every day. You can't place an order on the site as it won't calculate your shipping cost, but shoot us an email at [email protected] with the part numbers you need and your shipping address. We will give you a shipping quote and parts availability response. If you wanted to continue after getting the quote we would do the order via email and you can pay with PayPal.

Thanks!

Paul H.

·
My R1 owes me money!
309 Posts
The link brings me to a page that says I have to but a min of 10 tires. I'd buy 2 sets for my '10 R1 if the link worked

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The link brings me to a page that says I have to but a min of 10 tires. I'd buy 2 sets for my '10 R1 if the link worked
Not sure what you mean? The link I provided takes you to the tire size page for Dunlop. You select your size and then the tire and add to cart. As long as each tire is over $89 shipping can be free with coupon code: shipfree13

Let me know if you have any questions please.

Thanks,

Paul Hadel

1 - 20 of 22 Posts