Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Undertrays from Hotbodiesracing, $139.95 through October 15th with this post

Hey Guys,
I've seen a couple of people post my products, thanks Donte and David, I'll offer this new forum a discount of $139.95 for my undertray through October 15th, goto http://www.hotbodiesracing.com to check it out. Make sure to mention this group if you order. I also have GSXR and FZ1 parts, with F4i and 929 coming soon.

·
Registered
100 Posts
wow that's a really good price! A couple of questions:

1. What kind of material is it made out of? ABS or fiberglass?
2. Do you have to cut the OEM undertail like the dussault and eurobikes versions?
I have heard a lot of stories of cracking of the tail section after this is done.

Thanks.

·
I eat my R1
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
vw671 said:
wow that's a really good price! A couple of questions:

1. What kind of material is it made out of? ABS or fiberglass?
2. Do you have to cut the OEM undertail like the dussault and eurobikes versions?
I have heard a lot of stories of cracking of the tail section after this is done.

Thanks.
1. Fiberglass
2. I had to cut mine but not that much off it. I have seen how much the other under tail companies make you cut and it is allot compared to what I had to cut.
3. I have had mine for about a month and half and I have had no problems with it at all. No cracking what so ever.

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
R1 Noceng: welcome ! and I must say it looks sweet too! Let me know what you can spend on this tail and I'll see what I can do.. I might be able to get you a good discount so you do can afford it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Swedie hope that you can help me get that undertail, I already talk to Roger from hotbodiesracing about shipping cost but is very expensive shipping to Australia, dou you know any shipping company that ship to Australia that cheaper than Fedex, UPS or DHL. They cost me US$100+.
And I'm very interested about the discount you that you mention :)

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Oh.. if you already talked to him.. maybe I can't help you :/

So.. is there no slow mail kindof delivering that costs way less than packages that are sent and arrives over the day?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I dunno any shipping company that deliver slow mail with cheaper cost to Australia, anyway I'll ask my friend to buy for me (he is somewhere in US) and he is gonna went home for holiday by the end of year.

Is hotbodiesracing offer ($139.95) only valid until 15 Oct ??

Thanks Swedie for trying to help me :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.