Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Protected By GLOCK
759 Posts
Landshark92 said:
Nice, love the aero spokes. I am thinking of some Bontrager for my mountain bike. Does Mavic make any mountain bike rims?
I got mavic rims on my I-drive

·
Dont mind if I do...
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Landshark92 said:
Nice, love the aero spokes. I am thinking of some Bontrager for my mountain bike. Does Mavic make any mountain bike rims?
Hell ya,crossmax is the way to go,I got some on my seven...

·
Young and Stupid
2,310 Posts
badass wheels man, does spin make wheels anymore?

i've got bontrager on my trek, given they're probably not top of the line, but i like them....i got out of the bike thing a while back, got a decent mountain bike last year, pretty neat, but i don't ride it too much....anyone know how much, anybody know someone that wants a badass bmx bike?? haro aluminum gp 1 frame, answer forks, dk hubs, araya super 7x wheels, shimano v brakes, tioga comp III tires, black widow aluminum three piece, primo platforms, answer handlebars, oh, and the dk hubs are flip flop...????

·
Dont mind if I do...
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
02RedR1 said:
badass wheels man, does spin make wheels anymore?

i've got bontrager on my trek, given they're probably not top of the line, but i like them....i got out of the bike thing a while back, got a decent mountain bike last year, pretty neat, but i don't ride it too much....anyone know how much, anybody know someone that wants a badass bmx bike?? haro aluminum gp 1 frame, answer forks, dk hubs, araya super 7x wheels, shimano v brakes, tioga comp III tires, black widow aluminum three piece, primo platforms, answer handlebars, oh, and the dk hubs are flip flop...????
You talking about Spinergy,they make some really nice mtb wheels,kind of a bitch to true tho..
http://www.spinergy.com/openingpage.htm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts