Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Revelation 1:69
1,679 Posts
dumbass yes but i bet there are a few on this site which watched it and was considering doing that until this video...COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!! :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
It's amazing how many people like to call people names to elevate themselves.

1) he wore a helmet
2) there's no traffic on that road.
3) He didnt' whine like a bitch meaning he knows the risk ... not stupid
4) I'm sure he knows what gear is for. I doubt it's a nudist and despise wearing cloths. It was all in the fun for the camara.

If it weren't for risks involved, this sport will be boring. Posing isn't exciting.

.... that said however, I still think he's a tool claiming he's got a broken collar bone. Yah, right.

·
"Gort-Klaatu barada nikto!"
3,197 Posts
5t3v3 said:
It's amazing how many people like to call people names to elevate themselves.

1) he wore a helmet
2) there's no traffic on that road.
3) He didnt' whine like a bitch meaning he knows the risk ... not stupid
4) I'm sure he knows what gear is for. I doubt it's a nudist and despise wearing cloths. It was all in the fun for the camara.

If it weren't for risks involved, this sport will be boring. Posing isn't exciting.

.... that said however, I still think he's a tool claiming he's got a broken collar bone. Yah, right.
The guy IS just an IDIOT, period! Whether he did it for the camera and knew the risks or not, Just a complete IDIOT! Oh, and I just call 'em how I see 'em from my vantage point up here!

·
Oh Damn!
475 Posts
:no :no :confused: :confused: :eek:wwn3d

·
SPEED IS THE NEED!
40 Posts
Anubis said:
:lol :lol :lol What a retard!
YOURE RIGHT IS IT WAS ME I WOULD AT THE VERY LEAST WOULD HAVE STRAPPED A KNEESLIDER TO MY BALLS.YOU CANT REGROW THOSE AND LAST I CHECKED THERE WERE NO SUCH A THING AS A SACK GRAFT:fire AT LEAST NEXT TIME HE'LL KNOW TO WEAR SOME SLIODERS ON HIS BUTTCHEEKS.:butt :confused:

·
Banned
1,050 Posts
What a twat. i'm so glad i don't know him... "crypress stunnas roll hard in the sheets and on the streets. Holla!" OMFG what a twat. twattwattwattwat

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
ramminjammin said:
That was too funny , I couldn't see any damage to the bike when it was on the back of the truck. Didn't even look like it broke a lever.
My girlfriend said the same thing. She didn't see any damage to it either, and wondered why they kept showing it in the back of the pick-up. She thought the guy got it worse than the bike.

·
Ahhh, Southwest Winters...
961 Posts
I guess it's better though than some chode flashing gang signals to the point of shootouts that get little kids caught up in the crossfire. At least this gene pool drowner onjlyu put himself in danger...

BUT...

I have to agree with the post that said he's got some serious issues with his self image and esteem; and he's definitely the type to shun psychological treatment:yesnod

Isn't it funny how rich people embrace therapy for little things, and see it as a status symbol; and guys like this, who really need it desperately, see it as just another afront to their manhood, and avoid it like the plague?

·
My gixxer eats you!
2,152 Posts
You guys that say there is no damage to that bike need to watch the video again. When they show the bike from behind on the truck the entire sub-frame is tweaked to the left, which could also mean the main frame is screwed up too. That bike is pretty f'd up.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.