1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
Looks like a cool stunt bike :thumbup

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
i was wondering why no one was using a trials bike for stunting. Now i see they are.

I wonder how much to get one to the us??????????

Hmmmm..........

·
Banned
4,235 Posts
:thumbup Looks like fun!!! :jump TOYS!!! ;)

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ImagineParadise said:
man, I want a stunt bike bad :( moto or others, whats a good stunt bike IYO

I know this goes against many peoples thoughts thinking the 900RR is the best stunt bike, but i am starting to think a little 600 F3 or F4 even the F4i geared is a better stunt bike than the 900

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts

·
Protected By GLOCK
759 Posts
bigb76180 said:
wonder if it as good as a "gas gas"?:dunno
gas gas is the shit but that one bike had turns and a brake light making it street legal. At 50cc's you could insure it as a scooter. I would buy one in a heart beat for bombing around town!!! We need more cool bikes stateside

·
I am Evil Homer
1,628 Posts
THEY'RE US MODELS!!!!!

If you click on the link, look above the gallery next to where it says "Tricker/Tricker Pro" you'll see a little link that says "back", Click it.

Then there's a little icon between the top of the pic and the names "Tricker, Tricker Pro" that has a little globe and it says "world" I guess that means they're a world wide release. If you look at some of the others it says "Japan" (Oddly enough it says Japan for the R1) Also at the bottom of the page it says something about the Tricker being slated for release and the pro being for show only.

Judging by that I'd say they're going to sell these in the US.

BTW: The link is for the pics of the 250 but they also make a 50 version, called chivicker which looks like it's slated for US release also.

ImagineParadise, check this out: http://www.finishlinecycles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1432

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
PhiSig1071 said:
THEY'RE US MODELS!!!!!

If you click on the link, look above the gallery next to where it says "Tricker/Tricker Pro" you'll see a little link that says "back", Click it.

Then there's a little icon between the top of the pic and the names "Tricker, Tricker Pro" that has a little globe and it says "world" I guess that means they're a world wide release. If you look at some of the others it says "Japan" (Oddly enough it says Japan for the R1) Also at the bottom of the page it says something about the Tricker being slated for release and the pro being for show only.

Judging by that I'd say they're going to sell these in the US.

BTW: The link is for the pics of the 250 but they also make a 50 version, called chivicker which looks like it's slated for US release also.

ImagineParadise, check this out: http://www.finishlinecycles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1432
Thanks Phi, if those trickers' come to the us I might have to pick one up for myself. If not, I'll look into a 929 or 900RR

1 - 20 of 22 Posts