Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Professional Crack Smoker
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holly crap, check this out. Got this in my email box last night from Graves....I already have these parts but heads up for those of you who don't!!

"Graves Motorsports is offering an awesome deal. Buy our Yamaha R1 (2004-06) Full Exhaust System (oval canisters $1599.99 or round canisters $1549.99) and get a FREE Power Commander!

We'll even pre-load our full system map (M411.003) into the Power Commander at no additional charge!"

Graves Special

:boobies :rock :bow

·
I love tacos, I love them good
329 Posts
Cerebroden said:
not flaming you, but I'd be willing to bet a rather large number of people on this site got that e-mail as well... I know I did
I didn't, thanks GDL!

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
that's a pretty good deal but I got my full system for a lot less than that, in fact my pc3 and full system was less than that with a little hunting on r1-forum. Still a pretty good deal though with the pc3

just a quick search on egay, i could only save $35 dollars off that price. Pc3's for $265 shipped and the ovals for $1300 (10 available) shipped, but you can get a better deal on the pipes if you look harder or call the forum sponsors...Still though $35 dollars has gotta be like a quarter tank of gas in my car :)

·
Professional Crack Smoker
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
True, it's only a few dollars difference but I always feel more comfortable buying from a reputable source (like the manufacture or established dealer) than getting ripped off on an Ebay scam.

·
The Harassment Authority
45 Posts
rdandy5875 said:
that's a pretty good deal but I got my full system for a lot less than that, in fact my pc3 and full system was less than that with a little hunting on r1-forum. Still a pretty good deal though with the pc3

just a quick search on egay, i could only save $35 dollars off that price. Pc3's for $265 shipped and the ovals for $1300 (10 available) shipped, but you can get a better deal on the pipes if you look harder or call the forum sponsors...Still though $35 dollars has gotta be like a quarter tank of gas in my car :)

um well i went to egay and got this do i even want to know how you got this deal?

jk ;)

Attachments

·
Frank the Tank RPTB
6,223 Posts
GDLDesigns.com said:
Holly crap, check this out. Got this in my email box last night from Graves....I already have these parts but heads up for those of you who don't!!

"Graves Motorsports is offering an awesome deal. Buy our Yamaha R1 (2004-06) Full Exhaust System (oval canisters $1599.99 or round canisters $1549.99) and get a FREE Power Commander!

We'll even pre-load our full system map (M411.003) into the Power Commander at no additional charge!"

Graves Special

:boobies :rock :bow
I m sure that Tobefast.com will match any legit price on any items from other companies, if they stock that item.....:yesnod....Plus Shane need some Christmas money..........:thumbup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts