·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still waiting on an undertail and grips but here it is

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Wow! SWEET bike man! Good work! So you gonna put some more Gold logos on it?

That be-hind is unique? Got it from Hotbodies racing eh? :)

Hey, those CDL files you sent.. which programs can you open it in? do I really need CADKey .. something???

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a Sharkskinz tail section I will swap out every now and then. I can't decide weather or not to put anymore on there or not I will put one more yellow R1 on the new undertail. You can open them with Signlab or whatever prog your brother uses or any cadlink prog

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds good use one of your graphics programs and show me what you are talking about

·
Registered
447 Posts
Really looks nice! Man I love the glossy look of a new paint job! :D Next bike I get I would love to strip down and paint it or just order all new fairing to paint. That way I could keep the orginal.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Hey twisted...

Is the paint black or dark blue?

I was also wondering why you painted it?? Did you not like the red/white or did you want to cover over some road rash???

BS

·
Don't hate me cuz I'm cute.
14 Posts
Dude that looks so sweet, awsome solo seat, hey maybe you could but the turn signals where the mirrors go.

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I painted it cause everyone had a red,white and black, I am one of those people who have to be different;) :D . No road rash on this one yet except where my bud dropped it at the track and I do mean going 2mph and dropped it(gravel) Thanks for the props :D

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats yours, isn't it, Blue Streak???
Oh damn.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
My stomach hurts!!!!!
That is TOO cool!!!!!!!!
If anyone happens to come across anymore pictures of unique or original painted helmets, would you mind posting them? I really haven't seen very many and am really enjoying looking at these!
More, more, more!!! :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts