Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
r1 in my rear view............
94 Posts
that kid got a beating that was taken too far........and people wonder why kids are shooting each other in school......:mad:

·
Bulldogger
5,874 Posts
ass wuppin 101:bash

·
Need... More... Trackdays
886 Posts
fvck dude. kid got knocked the fvck out. pretty much deserved tho.

·
Registered
514 Posts
gixxer1 said:
that kid got a beating that was taken too far........and people wonder why kids are shooting each other in school......:mad:
:iamwithst

·
What Cop? I didn't see no cop.
156 Posts
uhh lets see, you obiously cant fight, AND the guy you just called a p*ssy is almost twice your size. Yeah nice going junior. now go ice your head. :bash

·
Registered
141 Posts
That white kid needed to holded on for a little while longer, then gouge that mother ****ers eyes out, when he wasn't expecting it. No rules in street fighting.

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,974 Posts
yawn..

both of them fought like lil bytches.. the bigger dude hit the smaller dude about 100x and basically none of it did anything..

the last kick was the only that even appeared to hurt the dude..

·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
6,077 Posts
I don't know why they were fighting, but I give the little guy props for not backing down.

·
Cornering Enthusiast
1,746 Posts
Damn, definitely doesn't look like the fights I've had back in high school:lol That was a cat fight!!! Bunch of bitches:crash If you are going to throw punches, make them count and do some damage..........what's with the flailing shit??

·
Until it sleeps
5,422 Posts
wow reminds me of fights back in HS.

·
Boobs r cool
108 Posts
HEY!!!.....I wanted to see the apple get blown up:crash

·
WHERE'D WHO GO?
1,273 Posts
when I look back at some of the stuff I did in college, I feel stupid for it, but that was just ridiculous. First of all, I dont get fighting (I guess I outgrew it), but if you are going to fight, do it well, and always win. do not fight an unwinnable fight, and do not loose something you have the ability to win.

·
You think you can keep up?!
650 Posts
ImagineParadise said:
uh, and this has what to do with motorcycles?
I think that one guy said R1's suck... Then he got his ass beat :yesnod

1 - 20 of 21 Posts