Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MY Bike Blows Me
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:fork I THINK HE IS GETTING MAD AT ME I KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON THAN HE DOSE THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO YOU GUYS THIS IS A VERY EDUCATIONAL PLACE:jump :argue

Attachments

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
what is this regarding...the 04 bike specs... when it's comming out... how much cooler it is then anything else... or that your a wierdo...

jk.... :lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
I know exactly what you are talking about. I call every other day and they seem pretty dumb when I ask if they heard anything about arival. I always get the same answer "it is supposed to be here by the end of Feb."They are not aware that other places already have them. Just some young punks that needed a job I guess????

·
PWN3R
1,364 Posts
Yes Internet is a very powerful tool

·
Rangers Lead the Way
268 Posts
typically, the only person that has a clue what goes on in a dealership is the sales manager or a salesman that is waiting on One himself. I've even called Yamaha and they won't help. The said the dealerships know, which they do, but you have to talk to the right person. You can't always trust your salesman. He is just trying to hang on to you long enough to make a sale.

·
MY Bike Blows Me
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN AND IM DEALING WITH THE OWNER /MANAGER ITS A SMALL YAM DEALER

1 - 7 of 7 Posts