Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
rrrrrrr
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boyz and girlz, said I would post once my buying experience was done. So went to dgy. They had an 04r1 in. called up my dealer (ccc) they said they didn’t have any. So I went to ccc in person and asked. They didn’t know when the 04 would arrive. Anydaynow Then out of the corner of my eye I saw the 998. heart melted. promptly transferred my deposit and rode out on the ducati. The only bike that makes my blood boil. The buying experience was excellent. I would recommend ccc. So anyone going there relax. My buying experience was very positive. Cheapest prices of all the other bikes as well. And if you are looking for a used Japanese cycle, don’t know if you can beat them.
i know this is r1-forum. but i don't know what i was thinking. it is not me. enjoy. was nice tho and much respect. hope to ride with some o' u's. midwesterners let's hook up. ride ride ride :riding

·
Do I really need a title
1,107 Posts
where's the pics???

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hey, I'm in Chicago, let's ride dude.....
I pulled a bit of squid action this weekend on 290, and this dude in a tow truck pulls me over at the taylor exit on 94 and says he's with #1 stunnas and gives me his phone number......
I'm more of a twisty guy, so if you know of any in chicago, give me a holler

1 - 3 of 3 Posts