Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Rather be Ridin'
226 Posts
I have one with a smoke lens on my 06 and I like it. :dunno Just my .02.

·
Registered
334 Posts
have the blue one on my 06 looks bad ass barely see it when its off fit and finish are excellent

·
I EAT SKYLINES!
2,162 Posts
I had one, exhaust melted it... :(

Just bought another though, so I guess I like them :)

Installation wasn't hard at all. They do flash a little faster, but I'm not worrying about that till I get my flush mounts in then I'll put a variable resister on it.

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
graves has a simple fender kit which looks good.

·
--Blue is faster--
193 Posts

·
I'm a lead farmer motherf***er
260 Posts
I had one in my R6, and put one in my R1 yesterday. Looks good, fits perfect, flashes super fast with led's up front too. I just dont care about the blink rate. People around me see the signals either way ,so its all good.

·
I'm a lead farmer motherf***er
260 Posts
The wires for the taillight run between the plastic bodywork and the subframe for about 8 inches or so till they reach the connector. You'll see what I mean when you get it apart.

The easiest way to get the wires through there is to remove the right muffler, then take the plastic bodywork loose from the subframe. Sounds alot harder than it is.

·
Registered
304 Posts
The wires for the taillight run between the plastic bodywork and the subframe for about 8 inches or so till they reach the connector. You'll see what I mean when you get it apart.

The easiest way to get the wires through there is to remove the right muffler, then take the plastic bodywork loose from the subframe. Sounds alot harder than it is.
Exactly what I did. I should have mentioned it. Taking off the muffler allows you to get to the wires that run under a little tunnel. Like he said, it will make sense when yo see it.

AK

·
Lean wit' it, Rock wit' it
267 Posts

·
lovin my 19th birthday present
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Put It On A Few Days Ago And Looks Great. Fabed Up My Own Brachet Ay Work. Nothing Special. Very Low Profile, Just Enough To Keep The Cops Off My Back. I Don't Need Any More Tickets

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.