Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· R1's Rfun
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saturday i went to the cleveland bike show at the i.x. center in cleveand, ohio. it was awesome! all the manufacturers were there, vendors, local riding clubs like the starboyz, wheelieboyz, underground riderz, etc. were all present selling videos and stuff. i got to sit and fantasize on the new r1 for a couple minutes. there was a gas gas show-(trials riding) it was pretty neat. there were some cool products there but everthing was pretty expensive. i bought a yamaha factory racin t-shirt for $10 and two beers for $9. honda had a sweet concept bike on display. harley dudes and chicks outnumbered the rest of us but it was cool. definitley will go back next year- only $9 to get in:rock

· R1's Rfun
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cant remeber what it was called. it was red and grey and had a single swing arm on the back and under tail exhaust (like ducati's) and mono shock type thingy on the front. real sweet looking:yesnod

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.