1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
performance first
2,940 Posts
does anybody make a carbon fiber airbox for and 04-05 r1:hellobye

·
I SeE ClOwNS
3,149 Posts
do any of you know where i can get this in US or do i have to order from this japanees site

Attachments

·
performance first
2,940 Posts
Ultra12 said:
do any of you know where i can get this in US or do i have to order from this japanees site
contact forum member Kevap I believe he has that exact item and can give you all the info you need.:hellobye

·
Administrator
24,868 Posts
Ultra12 said:
I had to get it imported from Japan. Another member gave me a name of a guy who runs a shop in Seattle. He was able to get one imported and sell it to me. It took about 6 weeks and I had to pay about $140 shipped for it. Shipping costs were VERY HIGH but communication was the hardest part. Guy from Seattle, I believe, is from Taiwan, but speaks Japanese and Engrish. Yes, Engrish. :sneaky

PM me if you want his name and email.

·
performance first
2,940 Posts
BottleRocket said:
just get a whole CF tank :fact

Is that the superbike tank and also how is the quality. I am always in contact with opp and wonder if you know if they are coming out soon; they are supposed to a cf 04-05 airbox.

·
Happiness starts @ 8k RPM
812 Posts
bryan niles said:
Is that the superbike tank and also how is the quality. I am always in contact with opp and wonder if you know if they are coming out soon; they are supposed to a cf 04-05 airbox.
I believe that is the endurance tank

1 - 10 of 10 Posts