Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
my R1 will probably eat me.
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question 1:
Does someone know where to find the colourcodes (Swedish “färgkoder” hjälp mig med översättningen om den suger) used on Yamaha´s bikes (the code needed to have when buying the colour from the paintshop)?

I have got some idea that it should be a good thing to stay as close to “original” as possible when repainting the bike with another colour (or you could say I want that silver colour on the 2002 r1 on my own ´98), but I am also interested in the colourcode to the blue colour on my own 98 (perhaps it should be noted in an instruction book but I have not yet find it).

Question 2:
All original paint schemes I know today of the R1 bikes is the red/white or blue ones that I have seen here in Sweden (maybe there is another colour existing to, my “R1-knowledge” is only a couple days old..); are there some other colours on R1-bikes sold on other places in the world that are original colours from Yamaha?

·
my R1 will probably eat me.
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect! Well, sometimes Internet has a purpose (I´m thinking of both of this forum and the page you referred to).. a big thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts