Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lucky 13 X/O
1,171 Posts
Never heard of them. A little pricey for a start up company though. They look like all the other Pakistan-y leather companies.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Talked to the guy last night, and got a price of around 1100 for Jacket, 2 pairs of pants and set of matching Gauntlet style gloves. Doesn't seem too bad for a complete set of made to fit leathers. What's the deal with Pakistani Leathers?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Lucky 13 X/O
1,171 Posts
Talked to the guy last night, and got a price of around 1100 for Jacket, 2 pairs of pants and set of matching Gauntlet style gloves. Doesn't seem too bad for a complete set of made to fit leathers. What's the deal with Pakistani Leathers?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Many companies use the same factory(s) to make their suits, then they just put their name on it. If you can get around the name, the toughest part is to find the balance between price and customer service. I just bought a full custom fit, color and sponsor suit from lionheart leathers. Same factory, basically the same suit with some minor (better) tweeks than Pilot and Heroic. Check them out. lionheartmoto.com Tell him Big Sexy from RSP Racing sent ya. Also, I just found anther start up - hazardousracing.com.

Here's my sketch:

Here's the back of the actual suit:

Not a great pic, but all I have - the front:

Legs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
marshdrummer
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing