Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rumor has it the team will be adding a second rider. i hope it is a rider of note, its obvious tez needs some more seasoning.

Attachments

·
Banned
79 Posts
THE MUFFIN MAN said:
rumor has it the team will be adding a second rider. i hope it is a rider of note, its obvious tez needs some more seasoning.
I don't get it, why does he need more seasoning.

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
Cool :thumbup

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Re: cool pic of the jordan r1

aerobahn said:
bc he's on a low sodium diet
lol, his performance at daytona demonstrated that at this point he is not a top level rider. yes, he is a privateer, but was seriously off the pace. he needs a seasoned vet to take him under his wing and help him along. this is the biggest stage he has ever raced on.

·
Full Time Post Whore
9,058 Posts
ok I know MJ has a team but when the hell did that happened? Anyone has any articles about this?

·
Glacier Park Montana...R1 Trip
1,449 Posts
There's a few shots of the MJ bikes and MJ himself on one of the Daytona threads.

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
Yoshimura pipes look gewd

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
I think muffinman's right. When we were watching the race I watched him in 28th place. When you look at all the support and tech he had it is'nt cool considering the guy I bought my takeoff's from before the race was chillin outside his raggedy trailer ( 2500.00 at the most ) which he bought his two bikes from California with was in 18th . Jordans rider shows up with a friggin Tractor Trailer and a gang of bikes. Sometimes money separates guys who can from guys who can't and when you have money and you still can't then you need to re-evaluate the situation.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Solidus said:
I think muffinman's right. When we were watching the race I watched him in 28th place. When you look at all the support and tech he had it is'nt cool considering the guy I bought my takeoff's from before the race was chillin outside his raggedy trailer ( 2500.00 at the most ) which he bought his two bikes from California with was in 18th . Jordans rider shows up with a friggin Tractor Trailer and a gang of bikes. Sometimes money separates guys who can from guys who can't and when you have money and you still can't then you need to re-evaluate the situation.
Who Cares, no need to whine because someone else has a hook up from Jordan. If the dude sucks, he is still gonna get smoked regardless of what Jordan sponsors. Rossi is still fast on a Yamaha M1 which we all know is an inferior bike to Honda's RCV

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
gdog said:
Who Cares, no need to whine because someone else has a hook up from Jordan. If the dude sucks, he is still gonna get smoked regardless of what Jordan sponsors. Rossi is still fast on a Yamaha M1 which we all know is an inferior bike to Honda's RCV

Haha, you're funny. Who the hell is whining? Learn to know an observation when you see one.:fact If I was whining I'd be saying that Jordan needs to let me ride the bike and I'd suck even more than the rider on it so what's the point. Find someone else's post to quote , I'm the wrong one.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Solidus said:
Haha, you're funny. Who the hell is whining? Learn to know an observation when you see one.:fact If I was whining I'd be saying that Jordan needs to let me ride the bike and I'd suck even more than the rider on it so what's the point. Find someone else's post to quote , I'm the wrong one.
Dude, your still whining:(

·
THEY CALLED ME SWEETNESS!!!!!!
6,538 Posts
Solidus said:
I agree 100%! But again, maybe Jordan isn't as serious about racing as we all think he is.

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
gdog said:
Dude, your still whining:(
You mean sorta like you're still bein a jackwipe? Let me get this straight, I make a comment about how a guy with support out the gills can only manage 28th place , while a privateer on a crashed bike running spare tires runs 18th with a borrowed credit card is sorta out of place and I'm whining. Yet you are somehow affected by my commentary on the subject. Seems to me like you are the one who's hanging on said sponsored riders jock strap like a Michael Jackson fan club member. While I have much respect for anyone who rides any bike up from the infield to the banking of Daytona, the fact remains " To whom much is given , much is expected." . That cannot be overlooked and for you to overlook it leads me to believe your bias and animosity is rooted somewhere other than the context of this thread. If you chose my post for the purpose of argument , no problem . I like to argue, it stimulates my mind. But I can find no reason for you to deduce that I'm whining. So if you just wish to banter with me then just say that and we can trade jabs , but be the wolf and not the fox so I can play too. Otherwise, be a productive forum member and state your case as to why you believe otherwise as to the statements previously made in testament to the rider in question.

Thanx , SOLIDUS

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.