Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
I've seen 'em! :D

I've probably seen every video on the internet..

I'd upload more to the server if I just had the space and bandwidth to. It's already dragging the server down.

Please YOU submit them to the Video section. I wanna see if you can do it.. or if you get errors like Twisted does.

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Hey Swedie.... is the video upload still limited to 2 megs? I noticed the ones that you and LtdR1Ryder have up are at under 2, and I'm still getting that "field submission" error. If you get the script error fixed, stick it up on this thread so we'll know what size upload its okay to submit. :)

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
LtdR1Ryder, I'd appreciate it if you did so I can see. I've been trying to do one thats running about 3.5 megs and am getting a error that says at the very end of the upload "You forgot to fill in all fields. Please resubmit." All fields have been filled in however, including the description and file name. Swedie tried it one evening and got the same error. Anything under 2 megs is uploading, but anything over doesn't look like it is.
Swedie, that's most likely the answer then. Otay. :D

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tried uploading a video over 9MB. I took me to a screen that you would normally get for a broken link on the web. No error. Just page didn't load? I'll try some more.

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
I have that bookmarked.

LtdR1Ryder, I have that link bookmarked, although I haven't hit it in a about a week or more. If its as good as you say I'll take a look first chance I get. I'm going to be kinda busy this weekend, but I would like to check that out. I've had some people that I came across on a couple of other places send me some good avi's and mpeg's too, so I'll see if I can find a way to get those to you so you can see. These are much smaller files then 11 megs though! Good idea on the concept bikes! As you can tell I was asking you a bunch of questions about the ones you had posted on the "Other Bikes" thread. That would be a waaaaaay cool topic. Definitely caught my eye anyway. :)

·
Super Moderator
21,676 Posts
Wow, interesting how the R1 has changed since then.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts