18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BLUE99 said:
I like 'em! By the way, Val, who did you piss off?

:beer
I donno... either Shane or Anubis... :lol

·
Love God, Wife, Kids, R1
382 Posts
I'm going to buy new boots today, but those don't do anything for me. To much like a pair of basketball bling shoes. I want a nice simple riding boot without all the flair.

Actually, they kind of match your new, hopefully temporary, screen name :eek:

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
R1PLUS said:
I'm going to buy new boots today, but those don't do anything for me. To much like a pair of basketball bling shoes. I want a nice simple riding boot without all the flair.

Actually, they kind of match your new, hopefully temporary, screen name :eek:
I know what you mean, but I'm just looking for something more casual and better than sneakers for everyday riding...

lol... :2bitchsla :D

·
Border Hopper Imigrant Stopper
1,149 Posts
too little ankle support for me. They look like Sketchers with a hard toe. I sport these currently and they rock. Hard toe for shifting, excellent ankle support, great breathability, and are just as comfortable as a regular shoe.

:rock

Attachments

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
vizsladog,

Well, I'm gonna see what other ones are available... :riding

d8jr,

Those looks great... I forgot, who made those?

:cool:

·
Border Hopper Imigrant Stopper
1,149 Posts
FAGlerossi said:
vizsladog,

Well, I'm gonna see what other ones are available... :riding

d8jr,

Those looks great... I forgot, who made those?

:cool:
those are also Joe Rocket's :riding

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
d8jr,

Cool... I will check them out... :thumbup

BLUE99,

Thanks for the link... pretty good price actually... pretty tough choice between this one and d8jr's... I think I will go to a dealer and try them on first...

:riding

·
Registered
494 Posts
I have those exact shoes. I bought them to wear to Laguna so I didnt have to worry about my boots for the day. They are really comfy at first but by the end of the day me toes felt like they were going to fall off.

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WTFWASTHAT? said:
I have those exact shoes. I bought them to wear to Laguna so I didnt have to worry about my boots for the day. They are really comfy at first but by the end of the day me toes felt like they were going to fall off.
Thanks for the info... I guess I really have to see how they made in real life first...

:riding

·
Like The Rising Phoenix
2,681 Posts
icon has a new boot this year......

but those joe rocket ones look pretty kool... seen them at the dealership here
also check out the nitro line of boots from Vega pretty kool stuff for cheap.... they have a shoe style, boot style... and race style boot

·
Registered
838 Posts
d8jr said:
too little ankle support for me. They look like Sketchers with a hard toe. I sport these currently and they rock. Hard toe for shifting, excellent ankle support, great breathability, and are just as comfortable as a regular shoe.

:rock
lookin for some info on these shoes...brand, cost, where to purchase, etc?!? thanks in advance! :thumbup

·
relaxing
14,115 Posts
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.