Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does Max Biaggi has another helmet design or something? :dunno

:cool:

From MotoGP.com:

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think he has a new sponsor as Kleenex dropped him! Even with all the years of "absorption experience" behind them, kleenex could not formulate a tissue that could handle Max's tears after races or when he explained how Rossi got all the trick bits for the Rc211V!

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
that is such a good pic. Its funny, if you posted someone from the forum doing a wheelie like that, they would get ragged on for not having it high enough or something...

·
Tap dat...
14,410 Posts
KneeDragger77 said:
that is such a good pic. Its funny, if you posted someone from the forum doing a wheelie like that, they would get ragged on for not having it high enough or something...
:lol very true

·
Go Boilers!!
484 Posts
valerossi said:
Does Max Biaggi has another helmet design or something? :dunno

:cool:

From MotoGP.com:
Well, it's not Biaggi, it's Makoto Tamada, notice it's #6, not #3.

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
No, you can't ride it
604 Posts
Sweet pic!! It would be even better if it wasn't ps'd.:(

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KneeDragger77 said:
:lol

·
you can't have my last beer
3,466 Posts
KneeDragger77 said:
Now that you mention it, they are not hitting the balance point very well at all. :p

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Cool wheelie pic!

PurdueR1 said:
Well, it's not Biaggi, it's Makoto Tamada, notice it's #6, not #3.
Oh yeah... that's true... :2bitchsla <- Me

But the pic is kind of blurry though...

·
the Green Bastard
6,974 Posts
KneeDragger77 said:
Yeah but these guys just pulled it up in fourth with a slight bump in the throttle and rode it to 150MPH...:bow :riding

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jonnyblayz said:
Sweet pic!! It would be even better if it wasn't ps'd.:(
Yeah I noticed that afterward... would be cool if they really did it all together... :yesnod

·
I EAT SKYLINES!
2,162 Posts
2000750 said:
Yeah but these guys just pulled it up in fourth with a slight bump in the throttle and rode it to 150MPH...:bow :riding
:thumbup

Man the things I would do with 240BHP and a chassi that could handle it.... :riding :rock

Ofcourse I would be locked up within the first few hours :cryin , but damn it would be a fun. :crash

1 - 17 of 17 Posts