Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Off Topic mod
11,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There I was, getting ready to go home. I had the bike running while I got my gear on when this girl comes over with her son and ask if I would mind if she can take a picture of her son on the bike :)
How can I say no to that :blush
So... I turned the bike off and got out of the way so I dont end up on the picture.
That kid had a grin from ear to ear :rock

·
South Side Hitmen
2,209 Posts
get them hooked while they're young

·
Get-R-Done
232 Posts
Did u get her number??

·
Kid Trapped in Adults Body
1,078 Posts
That's cool man, was she hot? :dunno LOL.

·
L8R2U
21,412 Posts
Thats is cool. Moments that last a life time :thumbup

·
You think you can keep up?!
650 Posts
I know what you mean.

I'm a sucker for kids and chicks. Whenever I'm on the road and the kids or chickies are staring I can't help but put the front up :) They love it!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I did that one time. There was this little kid with his face plastered to the window looking at me. So being the nice chap I wave to him. I was paying attention to him and didn't notice that the road up ahead was very bumpy. I'm all smiles until my bike starts going into a headshake. I wonder what he thought because I must of had the funniest sheepish grin on my face. Thinking I was kewl and almost sh*t my pants.

·
My R1 Eats Cell Phone Cagers
716 Posts
young kids just have some attraction to bikes. when i go riding past kids (5-11), they always look in amazement with big smile and sometimes waving. I'm prolly speaking for some people, when i say, i've had some kids call me a powerranger, it's cute.

·
WTF!
510 Posts
You should have asked her: "Hey mother want another?"

While finishing up school I am working at this kids pizza place that has a giant playland inside. I was outside by my fz1 and a couple of little kids were checking it out. So I helped both of them get up on the seats. They had to switch places so they could take turns giving each other rides.
:cool:

·
Off Topic mod
11,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
slinger22 said:
Did u get her number??
Hahahaha! I dont think my wife would apreciate that :lol
Besides she was waiting in the parking lot waiting for someone from my ship. Not xool to mess with another mans woman ya know

·
go, going, gone
386 Posts
Haha thats cute, the boy smiling... Your a real bud! Thank god there is some people like you out there!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts