Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Never satisfied...
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leather or vinyl?
Leather (carbon look)...
Semi interested. Where are you located? Whats the reason for selling? How is it comfort wise? I've heard mixed reviews regarding this seat as far as comfort better or worse than the oem seat.
South Fla... Selling b/c I sold my R1...
I have one myself. The seating area is a little thinner. The Corbin takes the rise out of the seat so the surface area you are sitting on is actually larger. This also makes you sit down a little more. This may also lower your seat height. I did 400 miles in a weekend on pretty much interstate couple weeks after I got mine and really like it. I would also say keep your stock seat around if you do track days, you'll transition better IMO.
This guy pretty much summed up my thoughts on the comfort... Thanks!!!

· Never satisfied...
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got my seat today. Hollywood is an awesome seller!!!! To bad everyone and every transaction can't be this smooth. Whats worse is its 35 degrees out right now and the way its looking my riding is done for the season. Ah well, next year to test her out
Thanks for the kind words!

Enjoy the seat when the spring hits.......... :thumbup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.