Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 263 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cornerspeed has dates posted up on the website. They are not %100 yet but damn close. I will be doing March 24/25 and April 7/8. Finsl and DanQ im sure will be doing them to. It will be north course if any one is intrested.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Cornerspeed has dates posted up on the website. They are not %100 yet but damn close. I will be doing March 24/25 and April 7/8. Finsl and DanQ im sure will be doing them to. It will be north course if any one is intrested.

count me in!!!! me and dan were already looking at the dates yesterday!!! he even implied something mean about a big table and my bike being in the sun lol!!!!

·
Moderator - In Memorium
24,167 Posts
Oh yeah! Going back to see my buddy turn four! I'm nailing that corner this trip, just gotta remember that there will be a right turn I'm not used to taking somewhere around the esses.

If you haven't taken a roadrace course, and are even slightly considering it, the folks at Cornerspeed put an absolutely incredible amount of effort into ensuring everyone learns. I would have to say Aaron is on par with the best teachers I've met of any topics. And the North Course looks like a lot of fun. Sign up early!

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
The Goldenchild
4,451 Posts
:whtfu: Scott you're killing me with all the dates at tracks I want to hit! The wife will kill me for real if I try to make it to all of them, we'd be broke before the Convention. :fact

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:whtfu: Scott you're killing me with all the dates at tracks I want to hit! The wife will kill me for real if I try to make it to all of them, we'd be broke before the Convention. :fact
Stu I Know the feeling..... I am going to use probably most of my tax returns to pay for the 4 cornerspeed dates and the RA dates..... go ahead and get them paid for and out of the way. I must admit my wife is pretty damn cool with me doing trackdays..... she says she would much rather me be on the track then on the street.

·
The Goldenchild
4,451 Posts
Stu I Know the feeling..... I am going to use probably most of my tax returns to pay for the 4 cornerspeed dates and the RA dates..... go ahead and get them paid for and out of the way. I must admit my wife is pretty damn cool with me doing trackdays..... she says she would much rather me be on the track then on the street.
I wish all the tracks I want to ride were closer! I'd have to travel to make it to all the days everyone is doing, that's the hard part...:no

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish all the tracks I want to ride were closer! I'd have to travel to make it to all the days everyone is doing, that's the hard part...:no

yeah I know..... and with gas prices so high its makes it that much more difficult.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Scott..... I am going to try to make one set of the VIR dates.... now just start working on talking Chad into coming up.......

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Scott..... I am going to try to make one set of the VIR dates.... now just start working on talking Chad into coming up.......

I think Chad wants to come up but it might be a Nesba date.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FYI I saw that the April double date 7/8 was taken off the list. I still dont think its %100 yet.

·
Von Deutschland
1,208 Posts
I'm hoping to make one of the dates out there, but I'm kind of torn between doing CornerSpeed or hitting the SuperBike school... anyone know which one is a better investment?

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm hoping to make one of the dates out there, but I'm kind of torn between doing CornerSpeed or hitting the SuperBike school... anyone know which one is a better investment?

Both are good schools!

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Since I'll be in NC anyways I really think that I want to go. How much does it normally cost?
Go to Cornerspeed.net. You most likely will have to take the class. That would be up to Aaron Stevenson who owns/runs it. It would depend on your track exp.

1 - 20 of 263 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.