Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
can I score some pissssss
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Costomer service (Honda stripped my axle)

Well I took my bike up to Honda today. I took it there because they have the best deals in town on tires. Anyway, I got there and they took my bike to the back and came back about an hour later to tell me that they stripped my axle. They had to get one of their guys to take me home(after waiting 2 hours). They said that they are having a new axle "overnighted" and my bike will be ready tomorrow. The question is what should I ask for to keep me the customer happy?

ps. they have a dyno.....

·
Voodoo!!
7,623 Posts
Stunt Bike?

Seriously...... Discount on Gear, Dyno, Discount on Tires (as you stated you get it done there anyway!), Free Tune Up, ..........

If they correct the problem in a timely manner and CORRECTLY, maybe they will just offer you something. Then again, if your relationship is good (as you stated) maybe just leave it alone and it will come back to you later down the line.

IMO

Voodoo

·
Da Vulva Swabber
805 Posts
man you got lucky as hell. most shops would have sent you home with a stripped axle and told you nothing. stick with them. they made a mistake and owned up to it. they are also going to make it good. tell them how you appreciate there honesty. " i would". i wish i could find a shop like this

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
AT least they owned up to it.... So how in the blue hell did they manage to strip the axle??

- BA

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
Re: Costomer service (Honda stripped my axle)

toejam said:
ps. they have a dyno.....
Ask them for a dyno run ;) I think they are doing all they can to keep you happy. Hell, they told you they messed up and they are fixing it :)

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
Don't wait for them to make an offer. If you don't bring it back up
they may think well, he's cool with it since we told him up front.
Bring it up to the general manger and be sure to let him know
you want to leave his dealership a happy customer, or you'll spill
your guts to everyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts