1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
706 Posts
:2bitchsla To... (insert price here) :p

·
relaxing
14,125 Posts
I wish I could cause i love that color scheme too.

·
AnGryBlaCkmaN
7,717 Posts
"Hell, I don't know why anybody would want to be a Navy diver, now report to this line and get me my 12 Cookie!!!"
(Medal of Honer 2002 / Robert Dinero)

Always wanted to say that.. Listen Cook, I sold two r1's on ebay and not even through an Auction. After the auction I got all type of mail from cats within FL ready to deal with hard cash. As you may know Ebay runs $40 bucks a pop for like 7 days, Cycle trader might be about the same give or take. Your really just paying for exposure, but it worked for me. Made my buddy like 14k in 1 month. Some shops will lit you post your bike up, but then they want a 8 - 10 % cut...

·
Squirrell trying to get a nut
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
187 said:
"Hell, I don't know why anybody would want to be a Navy diver, now report to this line and get me my 12 Cookie!!!"
(Medal of Honer 2002 / Robert Dinero)

Always wanted to say that.. Listen Cook, I sold two r1's on ebay and not even through an Auction. After the auction I got all type of mail from cats within FL ready to deal with hard cash. As you may know Ebay runs $40 bucks a pop for like 7 days, Cycle trader might be about the same give or take. Your really just paying for exposure, but it worked for me. Made my buddy like 14k in 1 month. Some shops will lit you post your bike up, but then they want a 8 - 10 % cut...
Yeah murder, I ran into a place who would sell it on consignment for 7800 and keep anything they can get over it. the dude called me like 5 times over the weekend wanting me to get it to them.... this tells me I can get my 8100 bottom line if I can hold out long enough. My pal last night sold his blk red R1 03 Same as mine only with a devil high mount slip on. He also has only 2800 miles on his where I have 6k. He was asking 9200 in the trader, and got 8900. I am pretty sure there will be someone out there who recognizes the value of a well maintained machine...I just renewed my ad in the Trader last weekend and I think that
I will probably go E-Bay if it does not sell this week for greater exposure.

Truth is that I have shelled out $70 bucks for advertising already and I would feel stupid if before it was over I shell out like 2 or 300 bucks to get the extra 300 bucks I am asking over where my last offer on it was... Y'know...

·
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
beafer said:
I wish I could cause i love that color scheme too.
I
I'd love to get ya out of that bad feenin you in now - But The House is definately more important.... If I came home with a bike before a house, I would look like the poor bi*ch in your Avatar man Mrs Cookin would be roasting mty a** on a slow spit....... don't worry, first house then buy a few bikes to adorn the garage :)

·
clutch it up!!!
27,446 Posts
HOW MUCH ANT?

·
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
motopsyko32 said:
HOW MUCH ANT?

My Bottom dollar prive is 8100 K.
How's things goin with your bike sale?

BTW nice vids ya been posting. I'm gonna cry like a b*tch hen I see one AFTER the 1 goes :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts