Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· shizzz kat
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldnt wait anymore and after stopping by the dealer today they said the yamahas were released and should be in the dealers in 3 weeks. Im tired of waiting and after reading of how great the zx10 is i bought it. Yamahas loosing alot of business because of the fkup.

· WHEELIE KING-girls luvmyweiner
4,343 Posts
the zx is a great bike, but me, I would have held off for the ONE:dunno

· Bulldogger
5,878 Posts
congrats, the 10r seems to be a serious weapon:thumbup

· Banned
9,609 Posts
stud said:
I couldnt wait anymore and after stopping by the dealer today they said the yamahas were released and should be in the dealers in 3 weeks. Im tired of waiting and after reading of how great the zx10 is i bought it. Yamahas loosing alot of business because of the fkup.
Loosing a lot of business?? I highly doubt it. Yamaha is the only manufacturer that can keep up with the GSXR 1000 sales.:fact

· 552 ACW, Tinker AFB
6 Posts
I Have to say that I'm starting to understand your pain...... I ordered my R1 in several months ago.... they told me then that it would be febuary, feb came and went... they said definetly in the beginning of march.... guess what march is gone... I call EVERY WEEK!!!! The answer I get... "It will be here next week" or "I Don't know what to tell you... should have been here by now!" This is starting to torque me! I will wait.. but they will have to give me some SERIOUS bennies when I got to pick it up! THIS IS :bs!! Anyone with a line in to these fokkers needs to make sure they know we are getting MAD!!!!!

· My wife hates my R1
246 Posts
We have them here in Missouri ,Pro cycle of Columbia $8995 out the door!

· 3W M078
216 Posts
Re: Re: couldnt wait anymore! I bought the zx10

r1-superstar said:
Loosing a lot of business?? I highly doubt it. Yamaha is the only manufacturer that can keep up with the GSXR 1000 sales.:fact
R1-SUPERSTAR
Usually you're dead on in what you post, and you're one of a handful of posters to this forum that I respect/agree with, but I really think that you need to qualify the above post.

· SmartyPants
512 Posts
theblueOne said:
We have them here in Missouri ,Pro cycle of Columbia $8995 out the door!
Almost 2 grand under MSRP. That is pretty low. Don't you mean 8995 plus tax and freight?

· SmartyPants
512 Posts
stud said:
congrats.

Whats that saying about Patience and Virtue?

· Judo CHOP!
1,449 Posts
Re: Re: couldnt wait anymore! I bought the zx10

r1-superstar said:
:confused: Just because they can 'keep up with' the GSX-R 1000 sales doesn't mean they aren't losing some business by taking their own sweet time in getting new R1's to the dealership. :confused:

· AnGryBlaCkmaN
7,720 Posts
:thumbup

· DAMN YOU SHANE
14,422 Posts
i know of 4 in memphis otd is right belwo 10

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.