Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
training to be a cage fighter
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a CF tank cap cover, CF triple tree cover and some gold valtermoto preload adjusters... pics:fact

Attachments

·
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
triple tree...

Attachments

·
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lord_Phat said:

no pics of the led runnnnnnnnnnnnning lights in operation? :finger
one of the bulbs blew in my red set of running lights... then one of my blue ones blew as well... just on a set of white led running lights now :finger

pic of the red ones before they carked it :fact

Attachments

·
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im still planning on doing the paintjob and as such want to get braided lines that are the same colour... am yet to find anyone that makes braided lines with a white cover?

·
Numbers never lie. I'm #77 :(
6,057 Posts
dezr1 said:
im still planning on doing the paintjob and as such want to get braided lines that are the same colour... am yet to find anyone that makes braided lines with a white cover?
The goodridge lines come in a whole heap of different colours.

Check em out on page 2 here:

http://www.goodridge.net/PDF/brakeline flyer_02.pdf

:fact

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Custom paints the way to go ... awesome :rock

Need the job done in the best way possible as i always say call MPR and see Rob ... 100% satisfaction guaranteed :thumbup he might be able to give you some advice over white coloured braided lines - ill search for you over the net and let you know if i find any :yesnod

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
hehee ... God FC youre fast :thumbup

Sorry Dez, i searched a little not extensively, im sure there must be somethign out there making those in white, but i couldnt come up with anything reliable like goodridge and all making "Pure White" coloured braided brake lines.

What i thought was if youre seriously considering your bike painted all white or a combination there of, how about having either the braided lines painted n white with the help of a spray can or even better come up with a nice combination (whatever pleases you) like im thinking RED braided lines for a black bike ... they look equally as good in a combo if not more than matching ones ;)

Below is a link for a US firm Spiegler with their braided lines in assorted colours.
http://www.spieglerusa.com/cfm/brakelines.cfm

Attachments

·
My R1 ate my wallet
722 Posts
and more leds on the way I believe.. a c/f cap cover? hmmm.. :|

btw (re: the eyes)- they aren't even shipping those suckers I ordered until they get a fresh shipment of leds, so might be another couple of weeks :(

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
woopsy, Rob @ MPR had to wait for over three months (no exageration) to get hold of the delivery for the flush mounted indicators he ordered on the net (ofcourse from some stupid old US vendor)

God dammit that was horrible, I just hope in your case two weeks means 02 weeks only (where a week means a set of seven solar days)

Anyways, tell us how did you go with the Interview Chris? :hellobye

·
My R1 ate my wallet
722 Posts
Nah, it's the guy who does the Clegg's, supposedly he orders his leds from Alaska (don't ask me - I have no idea why) Lol interview? Which one, they are coming hard and fast at the moment, I need to find a job bad, so hooked up with several recruiting agencies.. Things have started happening, hopefully I'll be back in the money soon.. Was hoping to start my mba next semester so trying to get something that's not too taxing (but pays well lol that probably describes everyone's ideal job?)

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
rorlow said:
I slapped on this Ducati CF & billet 1/2 turn gas cap assembly on mine . . . way better than the threaded versions, and it has a functional breather too :rock
:confused:

You cant just post that and not tell us where you got it from Ron:p

As always,looks sweet:rock

-Pete:thumbup

·
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ive seen you post that gas cap before... i actually dont think it looks vey good at all... sorry mate just my opinion

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
dezr1 said:
ive seen you post that gas cap before... i actually dont think it looks vey good at all... sorry mate just my opinion
thats ok mate, bought it for function mostly, the threaded gas cap assemblies (vortex & others) are notorious for not venting properly, as I found out, plus like the 1/2 turn quick fill with snap detents, loads easier than unscrewing it and having it pop off :lol

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.