Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
all im hearing is LETS GO!
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i ordered the 04-06 EVO2 from McCoy's, no drama from McCoy's.... UPS another story, box gets here, start installing and then what do you know TWO LEFT EXHAUSTS!!!!! TWO!! how the hell do you stuff up packing a box with exhausts that are barcoded differently?! :bash
I have waited long enough for the exhaust to only have this happen, if I could go to the main centre I would and wrap it around someone head and take my RIGHT exhaust....
Yes akrapovic is good quality, but if i knew i would be going through this i would of purchased the Graves! So lesson to be learnt from this is dont buy Akrapovic if you have to have it shipped to you, No exhaust in hand, no cash in theirs! :2bitchsla

I just tried calling McCoys to find out no one is there, honestly i want to just throw the crap in the bin, but its a lot of money to throw!

·
all im hearing is LETS GO!
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ohhh i have no doubt McCoys can handle this, just I need my bike, and i hate the hot seat issue, so im hoping it can be resolved quick, geez i would even pay to have it shipped over night, $350US i believe, i just need to complete the exhaust

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.