Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Powered By YamahaR1 Technology
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.. i am thinking about buying the CRG levers since i cannot buy the ones that they sold on planetcruiser.com....

anyways.. i have a liquid silver and would like to see some pics of them on the bike.. both colors.. the grey and the gold..

for that matter.. please post pics of your bike with them reguardless of color..

thanx!!

IXI:thumbup

·
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did.. but most ppl with them didnt post that they were in the pic..

they just say.. "This is my bike" and then.. maybe you see the levers.. maybe they dont...

so if you do a search, like i did.. they really dont come up , only if they specifically say CRG levers..

IXI

·
RIP my brother and best friend
270 Posts
This is the last picture I have for now.

They actually look much better when you see the whole bike, and not just a close up picture.

Attachments

·
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey One&Only.. do you have any pics alittle further away?

like a pic of the whole side... sorry.. dont mean to be a pain in the ass...

i just want to know if the gold would look right if everything else is polished... or would they be alittle overwelming being they are the only things gold on the whole bike.. well.. along with the tops of the forks..

IXI

·
shoots! scores!!
1,217 Posts
damn, those are sweet. how much do they run? grips are sweet too. info on those?

·
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
vile said:
damn, those are sweet. how much do they run? grips are sweet too. info on those?
yeah. the levers retail for $95 each.. there is a group buy going in the group buy section for a set of CRG's for $155 shipped....

also.. the grips are the Harris Grips.. they can probably be bought from any forum sponcer.. they are usually $19.99 , there are all different ones for whatever brand and colro scheme...

IXI

·
RIP my brother and best friend
270 Posts
IXIEvilR1 said:
Hey One&Only.. do you have any pics alittle further away?

like a pic of the whole side... sorry.. dont mean to be a pain in the ass...

i just want to know if the gold would look right if everything else is polished... or would they be alittle overwelming being they are the only things gold on the whole bike.. well.. along with the tops of the forks..

IXI
Sorry - I don't have that kind of picture now. But there are other things on the bike that are in gold also. The calipers have some gold in them, and so has the rear shock.

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
windchaser said:
Here it is -- And they retail for $$95.00 Each
Windchaser . . . when is your website going to be up & running?

I gave a couple people your number to get pricing & availability on a Sato setup like you got me. They were asking about internet site, I also gave them your email addy too :thumbup

Hope the business is going well for you :thumbup

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
rorlow said:
Windchaser . . . when is your website going to be up & running?

I gave a couple people your number to get pricing & availability on a Sato setup like you got me. They were asking about internet site, I also gave them your email addy too :thumbup

Hope the business is going well for you :thumbup
Thank you so much, and as for the website we have run in to some problem and now I have to do the website myself and I'm doing the best as I can now so it will be up as soon as possible.

·