Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off I'd like to thank everyone that looked at my '02 Silver R1 on eBay. It sold for close to what I wanted, I just ended it early at $7400.00.

Second if anyone out there is at all interest in an AWESOME custom bike then you might want to check this one out. It was done in Calif. by the pros. to include Jessie James. If you know of anyone that is interested then either contact him directly or email/PM me and I'll have him get in contact with you. Thanks guys. :epimp

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2473140565&category=10062

P.S. I love my '04 and when I get finished mod'n it out I'll post up some pics to go along with everyone elses.:riding

Attachments

· Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm a dumbass and didn't put the link to the listing. I went back and added it. I thought you guys might appreciate looking at a good custom bike.

· Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
real_dr_dan said:
Thats what you consider a good lookin' custom?!?!?Puhleeese,thats just disgusting
What have you done to your Sportster?

· 2003 R1 Wadder, thnx Chevy S10
467 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to post this. However its not something i'd like. The paint is too "wild" for me and the fenders are huge.

Enjoy your 04 and congrats on getting what you wanted for your 02

· Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks DJ, your right this kind of bike is not for everyone. But some people like having both a sport bike & a full custom.

· Registered
86 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by R1 Kid
Thanks DJ, your right this kind of bike is not for everyone. But some people like having both a sport bike & a full custom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree! Two bikes would be great, especially when one is that 50k custom, and the other is an R1! How could you go wrong?

No bike can satisfy everyones taste, but come on, you don't need to insult the guy! He is proud of it. Give him a thumbs up.

I agree with all of that and to insult someone like that! wow! And yes owning 2 bikes is awsome! wait there are 4 in that pic oops my bad. Good LUCK on selling that custom I will pass the word around to some of my buddies looking for customs.

Attachments

· Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is bad ass TLittle. To be honest he wants to sell this bike to get one kind of like what you have. This bike is so nice that everytime it gets ridden he's afraid of something happening to it. So he's going to sell this one and get another lesser bike to replace it and fix it up like he really wants.
BTW very nice touch on the engine with the matching paint. Plus you can never go wrong with the NOS bottle on the side.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.