Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have just finished painting my brothers R1 Streetfighter and would love some feedback from you please www.organicimage.com is where it's at. Click gallery to see some close-ups but she's being cleared at the mo and ready on Monday. I'm driving her back to my bro's next weekend and then putting her back together. She's going to look awesome!

This is a new venture for me as I've been a pro artist for 23 years but never painted a bike b4 and always wanted to!

Look forward to some feedback :)

Cheers

Beej

·
One good turn deserves another
117 Posts
You ****en rock dude! :rock While I'm not a big fan of customed painted bike (I would hate to see them crashed) I think your artisctic skills are amazing.

If you start doing custom paint jobs for w/race style in mind, you would have plenty of customers :)

Great job on the bike.

·
Banned
15,355 Posts
hkwong34 said:
I hate custom painted bikes, but for some reason, I love yours! Awesome job!
:iamwithst Custom paint jobs remind me of all the stuck up harley riders. But yours is sweet, do you have a pic of everything on the bike?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the positve feedback guys :) Very much appreciated.

When we put it back together next week I'll take some pics and put them on the site I'm sure it will look very different! If you click the gallery button you can see a few deta limages but it's b4 the clear goes on so they don't look great.

Peace

Beej

·
Bite my shinny metal ass!
364 Posts
Sweet. Nice job. Can't wait to see the whole bike. I wouldn't do it to the whole bike either but it does look bad ass!

·
My other ride is your gf. ;)
186 Posts
Wow, very impressed!

·
Suicide Kings Racing
2,192 Posts
wow, 02 r1,i'd park a bike like that in my living room, and that's it, no way you can ride that artowork

oh yeah, the paint job is nice too

jk man, it was wicked

·
Registered
365 Posts
:cool:
That's cool Beej......
Only up the road from you in Sunny Berkshire....:hellobye
May well put some buisness your way......:yesnod

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
snorbitz said:
:cool:
That's cool Beej......
Only up the road from you in Sunny Berkshire....:hellobye
May well put some buisness your way......:yesnod
Hey Snorbitz, cool! :)

Well, you can come see what all the fuss was aboot now as it's all finished! Check it out now at www.organicimage.com and please, drop me a line.

Peace

Beej

·
Birdslayer
348 Posts
That is farking sick bro, nice artwork!! My uncle does airbrushing like that for all his harley buddies. You got mad skills...:yesnod

1 - 17 of 17 Posts