Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
R1
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awsome jacket, no rips, no tears, no marks what so ever. I bought this last year and was hardly worn. The size is 50 euro which is 40 U.S. Reason im selling this is because I got fat. I'm looking to purchase another Dainese but bigger. I'm asking for $290 for this. Comes with both shoulders and elbow pads.

Attachments

·
R1
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still have the Jacket and i cant get a new one unless i sell this one...My wife won't let me spend anymore money...So I will let it go for a low $250....

Let me know...:jump

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
Hate to be the bearer of bad news dude...but motorace is closing them out brand new for 200 shipped...I just got a black and white one from them...they really are sweet jackets...

·
R1
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RedRider0151 said:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news dude...but motorace is closing them out brand new for 200 shipped...I just got a black and white one from them...they really are sweet jackets...
On thier site shows $395
On ebay shows $200 bididng price on select sizes and colors.
I guess you might have gotten a good deal with them directly?
Still the jacket I have is in perfect codition and at $250 shipped I'm not trying to rip anyone off. It doesn't seem like anyone is interested anyways...:cryin

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
Yeah, if you call you can get awsome deals right now from them. I was going to post the pricelist here, but since they arent site sponsers I can't. You can get any of the jackets right now for 200 bucks, and the Imatra jacket is only 100 bucks!! Hard to pass up. But youa re right, they are worth every penny of 400 dollars and they were originally 595 2 years ago. It's probably the softest jacket I have ever owned. You may have to wait for the closouts to finish and hten throw it on ebay in order to get what you want for it. THats what I am doing with the Spidi jacket I have. Its less than a month old but the sleeves were too long for me...tried selling it here for 100 less than I paid but no takers...I am not going to eat all that so I will toss it on ebay in Jan-Feb next year and get close to what I paid for it. Gotta sell that stuff near the begining of riding season to get your money out of it

·
I eat my R1.
57 Posts
This is a way nice jacket. I have the black and white one. Good price too. I paid closer to 450 for mine two years ago.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Did you ever sell this jacket, or do you still have it? Would you consider a straight trade for a much newer Milene Lucky Strike jacket? If "no" on the trade, I am still interested. Let me know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts