Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Suicide Kings Racing
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted this in two places cause i'm really really mad!

so after a long great day at willow, i come home at around 9 pm, with the bike and everthing still on my truck, i figure, hey, i live in a decent neighberhood, (calabasas) so it shouldn't be problem to leave everything till morning (so i can get some help from my bro to bring the bike and everything else down,

i wake up and go to my truck, thankfully, the stuff on the bed were all there= bike + fuel + small tool box + rear stand

but some jerk off cock smoker broke into my truck, after tearing it all around and making look like someone's been living in it, this is all they stole

my Spyke (FOR RACE) one piece leathers, silver black and white scuffed up kneesliders and some of the knee protector! size 46,

Arai RX7RR nicky hayden replica in red, size XXL, *one air vent missing on top

Sidi Race boots in silver size 11, scuffed up toe sliders

Alpinestar black (gp-1 race) gloves size L

if anybody know anything or sees someone selling these please give me a call, i'll try t be there at wednesday night bike night,

any help is appreciated and will be rewarded!

818-917-7616

Sam

PS. to the theives that took these, i ride commando mother fookers, i hope you like ball sweat!

·
Banned
4,235 Posts
I hear ya!!! Find them and :boom them to the next life!!

People these days.. I tell ya :no No respect for other people's property

·
Da Vulva Swabber
805 Posts
i ride commando mother fookers,

nice. lmao.

sorry to hear that carp. theives should be dee balled and fried to a crisp.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Why can't people just leave others things alone. Don't worry what comes around goes around.

·
Super Moderator
27,468 Posts
Yea...thieves suck. I just had my car stereo stolen yesterday... :(

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
That totally sucks, Sam!!! Sorry to hear about that. If you find out who did it, let me know. I'll help you f**ck him up, bad!!!

:machinegu theives :boom

·
Suicide Kings Racing
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i doubt inusrance would do anything

·
Bring X back
3,041 Posts
No_6 said:
Sorry to hear about that Sam. Is your insurance going to cover the loss?
Something tells me they won't touch it since it was not "attached" to the vehicle:( They are real asses about that kind of thing.

Sorry to hear about your truck getting broke into. I'm really surprised they only took your riding gear and not you tools or even your bike.

·
Suicide Kings Racing
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, i just spoke with the sheriff's dept, as much as i don't like them (plenty of examples if you need them! not all traffic related) they are on their way to make a report

i'll talk to my insurance next, the agent is a good family friend, it may not be so bad after all

·
Banned
15,355 Posts
Reminds me of the song from the movie CB4.

"Can you feel, THE SWEAT FROM MY BALLS"

Sorry about you stuff mang, that's probably gonna be like $1500 to replace, that sucks.

·
Suicide Kings Racing
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
foooooook

i just realized they took two motorolla walky talkies and my armani sunglasses

·
Track Junkie
4,774 Posts
sorry to hear about your loss.....let us know how it turns out, on a good note at least they left your bike alone.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts