Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW YOU ALL THE PICS I GOT IN DAYTONA BUT I CAN'T GET ANY TO FIT???????????? ALL MY PICS SAY" FILE TO BIG" HOW AND THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO POST PICS ON THIS WEB SITE????????????UHHHHHHH IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF TO NO END......SOMEBODY HAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS SO I CAN POST ALL THE CRAZY PICS I HAVE++++++ I AM GOING AGAIN THIS WEDNESDAY SO I WILL GET A WHOLE BUNCH MORE...HELP:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
Go into microsoft business tools select photo editor and then where it says image on top click it. Then make the pics around 80% to 85% . They'll be grainy depending on what camera you used but they'll at least be able to be posted up. If that does'nt work keep going with a smaller percentage till you get it. Where the hell were you today anyway. I was a the 7-11 and at the track. Did'nt leave till about 6pm.( Dark visor + I-4 = :ugh

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I WAS THERE ON SUNDAY....GOING BACK ON WEDNESDAY.....YOU GONNA BE THERE?????????

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I DON'T THINK I HAVE MICROSOFT BUSINESS TOOLS....I HAVE WINDOWS XP BUT I DON'T SEE THAT PROGRAM??????

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
I'm sorry it's office tools, 4th from the top of the list when you clik on programs. I run XP professional so it may be different. But you should have it. It's photo editor. And yep I'll be there every day this week. Driving over on Thursday though to see the superstock race.

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
Well if you dont' have too many you could e-mail them and let me play with them and see if I can reduce them. [email protected]

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TRIES TO SEND 3 PICS BUT THEY JUST CAME BACK SO I JUST SENT YOU ONE THATS SIZE IS .75 MB

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
Lets see here.................

Attachments

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
WoOT!!!

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THAT PIC IS ME GETTING A LITTLE SOMETHIN SOMETHIN FROM THE "BOUNCER"....ALL THESE CHICS AT THE MARDI GRAS BAR HAD SHIRTS THAT SAID BOUNCER ON THEM

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
and now..........

Attachments

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
and

Attachments

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
dizzam!!!!!:rock . Tru P.I.M.P. !

Attachments

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HAD TO HAVE THE KY JELLY FOR LATER AND THE GIRLS WERE VERY UNDERSTANDING....HAHAHAHAHAHA

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
Rigggght!!! Understanding:no

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SUNDAY WAS A LONG LONG LONG DAY........:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer FOLLOWED UP WITH ALOT OF.....:ugh :ugh :ugh :ugh :ugh BUT IT WAS GREATLY WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
RAW!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts