Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
OG Moderator
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one going to Factory Demo rides at Daytona?

...ride any bike available :rock

·
MY Bike Blows Me
126 Posts
no because they wont let you ride the rockets the only one that you can ride is the ZX10 and its because they want to let you ride it after they fixed the trannys

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
:iamwithst

·
"Gort-Klaatu barada nikto!"
3,197 Posts
All I can say is while you guys are waiting to ride the Honda and Kawa, I'm riding my '04 R1 daily and having a blast in this 80 degree weather in Florida and with all the bikes here now!!

·
MY Bike Blows Me
126 Posts
And if it o great there in florida why are you on here posting messages blow smoke up somebody elses ass

·
Banned
661 Posts
Factory Demo Rides? Care to explain how this works? I was just down at the speedway for 3 days and am going back thur. How can I demo these bikes?

·
"Gort-Klaatu barada nikto!"
3,197 Posts
onewheelup said:
And if it o great there in florida why are you on here posting messages blow smoke up somebody elses ass
"cause I can! lol

·
OG Moderator
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big Daddy said:
Wish i was there just for the test ride!

BD

I'm going to test a ZX10 tomorrow BD.

Did the Buell 1200R...umm, they have a long way to go in the $10k market :lol.

Sat on the ZX10 - very nice, R1 - very nice, and CBR1000RR = :ugh ....simply put, a 1997 bike with a 2004 label on it.

I'll try for a Aprillia Mille and V-Max as well

·
Who's your Daddy!!
5,465 Posts
45° Please said:
I'm going to test a ZX10 tomorrow BD.

Did the Buell 1200R...umm, they have a long way to go in the $10k market :lol.

Sat on the ZX10 - very nice, R1 - very nice, and CBR1000RR = :ugh ....simply put, a 1997 bike with a 2004 label on it.

I'll try for a Aprillia Mille and V-Max as well
Well thats cool your trying all these diff bikes, hope ya like it.

BD

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
R6PIMP said:
Factory Demo Rides? Care to explain how this works? I was just down at the speedway for 3 days and am going back thur. How can I demo these bikes?
Pimp , you gotta go down to the tent early as hell and sign up. They had about 5 or 6 ZX10's just sittin with the key's in them yesterday while me and Roabs07 were there but they had stopped demo's by then.

·
OG Moderator
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Big Daddy said:
Well thats cool your trying all these diff bikes, hope ya like it.

BD

BD, The 2004 ZX10 is a really nice bike....quick, stable, comfy, and a natural track bike. The engine is quite strong above 4k. The cluster isn't so nice (non-color LCD is hard to see in sunlight).

Nice demo....didn't get on the RSV yet, maybe tomorrow.

Honda and Yamaha are not doing any sportbike demos

·
Who's your Daddy!!
5,465 Posts
45° Please said:
BD, The 2004 ZX10 is a really nice bike....quick, stable, comfy, and a natural track bike. The engine is quite strong above 4k. The cluster isn't so nice (non-color LCD is hard to see in sunlight).

Nice demo....didn't get on the RSV yet, maybe tomorrow.

Honda and Yamaha are not doing any sportbike demos
Thx, many people that have had the opportunity to sit/ride the 10r have commented about the guage cluster as being some what less than, o well so be it, perhaps some kind of homemade shroud may shield it from the sunlight better.

BD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts