Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
My bikes keep me sane.
5,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first trip to Daytona this year was a blast. I met a lot of cool people down there. I can't remember everyone's name, but everybody was cool. Shane and Mike Mccoy have a good thing going and really know how to keep it real while running a decent outfit, doing photo shoots, rides, etc..... It was a pleasure to meet you guys, along with Ken, Ned, and all the others whose real names I lost track of. The guys I went with feel the same way, I'm sure, as they had a good time also. I look forward to doing it again next year, but spending some time going out for a few rides and whatever else we come across. :boobies :boobies

·
Glacier Park Montana...R1 Trip
1,449 Posts
It was good to meet you too.......next year we should plan a gathering or two of all the forum guys that come to Daytona. If we would have all met up together there would have been a ton of us! Ride safe and have fun.
Ned

·
Shut up and ride
2,359 Posts
It was good meeting you too Harley. I really enjoyed some of the conversations we had. It is nice to talk with someone who is on the same level:thumbup Tell John that I hope he is enjoying that new R1.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts