Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have every R1 owners died? What's up? Share it with me! A conspiracy against me? Serously. what's up with the no posting?

Something must've went wrong somewhere.

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
I'm still alive and well :D Just haven't had much to input lately ;)

·
Registered
447 Posts
You're right, it has been slow. I think once the new bikes get out and some reviews get printed it will give us a lot to talk about. Everything is slow during the end of the season. We need some new products to talk about, new bikes! On a more serious note, speaking of terrorists, I went to the Pentagon yesterday in DC. Here is a first hand shot of the damage. It was so eary being there, seeing the damage. I have more pictures I'll upload later.

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah.. it's the end of the season.. let's hope the new bikes coming out will be something we can talk about. :girl

G, that's a sad picture.

I watched this documentary today about Afghans and how the Taliban has taken over the country. Those ****HEADS to people (the talibans) have raids and take over villages with violence I didn't think existed on earth. Anyone that says something wrong gets killed on the spot. And if they struggle against them. They're killed.
There were this family, Dad Mom and 3 kids.. talibans came to their house (if you can call it house) and said they wanted it to be their headquarter and told the Mom to leave immediately.. leave kids and all.. but she didn't want to and was shot immediately right infront of the kids. What's up with these mf assholes? Man.. I can't believe people can be like that.

Talibans are the worst scum alive. Truly sad how they think what they're doing is something directly from the bible. Or whatever.

They even showed some amatuer video from a football stadium in afghan that had been turned into a slaughtering place.. anyone could come watch as they shot down a woman from behind... in hear HEAD. The stadium was FILLED with people that was queing to see it happen.

I hope .. if God exists.. he'll get rid of the Talibans and anyone that follows them.

Okay.. wanted that said. Damn! Anyone that dissagrees are welcome!

Luckily noone from Afghan can come say anything as they are not even allowed to have TV or Radio. But still I saw that they sold Cigarettes on that arena where they brutally Murdered that woman. Truly sickening!

·
See u at the racetrack...
11 Posts
Spgracer!
I have some friends working in Plano. They say everything is too flat and straight to be funny to ride!
They´re also scared ****less of the "blind" pick-up drivers allover. Even though the ride bikes back here in sweden, they wouldn´t dare think of doing it "over there.

Is this true??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Swedie here.. Well..

I envy you all! My R1 is just standing there.. doing nothing. And tomorrow it's supposed to snow.. and it's going to go below freezing during the day.

And a whole lot of accidents occured tonight due to icy road conditions.

Someone want a new roommate? SGPRacer maybe? :D

·
Pixie Dust Spreader
330 Posts
still ridin strong here, this last saturday night was perfect here in phx, @ 4am when I went home it was still 80deg. here is frame I captured that night from my digital video cam.

·
Bikes, cars, and women
48 Posts
Quitte,

Actually there are a few places about 30 minutes to an hour out of Houston that are nice and twisty with very little traffic :) . The weather right now is awesome :D ... mid 70's during the day and mid 50's to low 60's at night :cool:

·
Road Warrior
720 Posts
Not dead, but the body temperature must be close. I ride until the temperature goes below freezing. I bought a new style Joe rocket jacket(meteor, much improved) this year to go with the pants(trashed the jacket during a lowside). All I need now is an electric vest, But I want a new Arai helmet more. Any other crazy cold-weather riders? What do you wear for the extreme cold? (wind chill's a b*%#h, aint it?)

·
Do or do not, there is no try
2,667 Posts
Yeah, I ride until snows on the ground. On real cold days I wear a bodysuit under my leathers I got from a ski store and a balaclava under my helmet. Works pretty well. Long Live Canadian Motorcycling!

·
Registered
447 Posts
When I bought my bike last it was freezing! I picked it up on Dec. 20, 2001. I was so excited to have it I had to take it out Christmas day. Needless to day it was cold! 20F degrees w/out the wind chill! I froze my butt off but was enjoying the ride so much I didn't even think about the coldness. It's getting in the 30's here already but my goal it to not have to put the bike away at all! :rock

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.