Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I recently bought a 2010 r6 with a quick shifter installed and for some reason when I’m slowing I automatically use the clutch cause that’s what I’m used I’ve never owned a bike with quickshift before however when i let the clutch the bike gives itself a huge rev and slingshots me flat out unexpectedly this happens often and if I’m not ready to clutch it it shoots me flat out anyways I came u stuck and payed it over to prevent myself getting flung into the side of a car while turning the corner any advice will help to prevent this from killing me lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's possible that the bike has an auto blipper installed.
hey mate m, yeah I’m thinking along the same lines I looked at a few YouTube vids and that’s definitely what it seems to be so I took it for a ride after I watched a tutorial in bleeping and I’m not to sure if I like it or not while moving fast it’s ok but slowing down to make a turn I find it pretty dangerous if your not used to it so my next question is how do u take it off I think I’ll go back to standard as I don’t take it track riding or anything! Thanx for your reply mate!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok that sounds a whole lot better for me can it be done easily or should I take it into the shop for them to do it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts