Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all.
I am going to be at the gap this weekend. Nov. 4,5,6th.
Just wondering if anyone else will be around?
It is suppose to be like 75 f , hope it is.

:jump :boobies :jump :jump :rock :rock :rock :rock

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
i cant do it wish i could

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It will probably be an 7or 8hr drive for us. Im taking a floating holiday for friday so we can go. I just really hope the weather holds out.

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
if i didnt have to work mys econd job i woudl ride the 7 hours to get there but have a track day the weekend after so i couldnt ask for it off. you might PM bluarwun he will go if you hit him up

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts

·
Track Day Junkie!
456 Posts
I'll probably be there Saturday. I am there almost every weekend! Look for the big guy you'd least expect to be riding an R1. Should be there around 1 pm.

Last weekend I rode 954 turns in 33 miles! I simply turned around and went back, and forth and back! That was a blast. I really love riding it heading south!

Sunday is supposed to be raining I think. Besides MotGP's on TV!

·
Track Day Junkie!
456 Posts
aaask8tr said:
Are you riding up there from ATL? I'm leaving from fla tonight and will be in atl for the night. Then i'll ride to the gap from Dunwoody.
Yup. I ride up from about 30 miles south from ATL. I just make it a day ride. ATL up to Suches and up 60, to the Gap, ride it about 6 times and head home the same way. It makes for a long day! Do you stay in Dunwoody each night? If so we can hook up Saturday morning if you want.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welp guys, its 12:30 here and we are heading out in about 4 to 4.5 hrs. hopefully getting down there around noon to 1pm. We are staying at deals gap. I ride a blue '03 zx 6r, and my dad will be on a pearlesent green chopper, hope to see you guys there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.