Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

141 - 160 of 190 Posts

·
Hope is what makes us Human.
8,409 Posts

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Wishing I had a copy of Rapid with your R1 featured BlurR1. Would love to have had a read and dream of pimping my 98 (not to the same extent as I would need to rob a bank). Can you order back issues??
as far as i know you can.:)

I don't think I ever mentioned Blu, I met the editor of Rapid Bike in France, Jeff Ware. Proper nice bloke and he remembered your bike well ;)
yeah, he's ok.
now you guys on here though are a different story!:fact:hammer:

·
1290!
8,575 Posts
Wishing I had a copy of Rapid with your R1 featured BlurR1. Would love to have had a read and dream of pimping my 98 (not to the same extent as I would need to rob a bank). Can you order back issues??
You sure can there is a link on he website. I might order one myself

Maybe you'll autograph it for me some day Greg? :sneaky

Edit: ah how rude of me.. Those heel plates look :boobies :fact

·
Banned
31,510 Posts

·
24 Liters
14,344 Posts
Will you ever do an R7 front end?

·
24 Liters
14,344 Posts
Yup. I just meant the upper and headlights. They're both sleek as hell, but I think it would make the bike that much more unique.

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Yup. I just meant the upper and headlights. They're both sleek as hell, but I think it would make the bike that much more unique.
na, i like the longer r1 headlights when on an r1.
the r7 stuff looks good on an r7.

·
yield
17,823 Posts
Not to go OT here, but why cant I dl fotos from the forum anymore. I have to do a screen shot then use iPhoto to render them?

Showing some friend duc and MV riders and they are totally frothed over your bike and new cali's.

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
Not to go OT here, but why cant I dl fotos from the forum anymore. I have to do a screen shot then use iPhoto to render them?

Showing some friend duc and MV riders and they are totally frothed over your bike and new cali's.
not sure on why you can't d.l pics?:dunno
i still can. have you tried rebooting your computer if it's been running a while?
what system does it use?

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
After reviewing your bike for the bazillionth time I can finally say it has eclipsed MartinC's IMO :bow

141 - 160 of 190 Posts