Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GO !!!!!!!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I put deposit down for Red R1 at Lawrenceville Yamaha dealer, I think they are awesome people to deal with, Ask me why ? The answer is they respect all the people who have put money down on the 04's, I went there with cash in hand & They had a Red R1 sitting with a sold sticker on it. I tried to talk him into selling me that one & he said NO. I asked him why this person has not picked it up yet & he said We give our clients one week to pick them up after that we call the person next in line, I guess I am third in line well now am second cuz I called him today again & asked if that guy had come & he said YES last night he picked it up. Well I guess Am just gonna have to wait just like all you folks out there. :D

PS. Red Means POWER

·
GO !!!!!!!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PurpleLion said:
It was paid for!

And yes they are probably the best dealership in the Atlanta area!

Was that your Red R1 that I saw, Cuz I know you were getting a Red one from them :sneaky

·
Power Hungry
330 Posts
I went up to the dealership today to see how many more they got in. They got one more red in and the first one was already taken. The 2nd one was taken also. So now I'm #6 in line. Hope to get it just in time for the good weather!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yup! Twas my pretty baby! Picked it up today. Paid for it Tuesday, but couldn't pick it up till today.

Spent the day breaking in the engine. Hopefully, I have the rings fairly well seated.

·
GO !!!!!!!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PurpleLion said:
Yup! Twas my pretty baby! Picked it up today. Paid for it Tuesday, but couldn't pick it up till today.

Spent the day breaking in the engine. Hopefully, I have the rings fairly well seated.

Congrats you lucky Bast*** J/K

Now post some pics :thumbup

One more thing how long did you had to wait to get it ??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts